GAME THREAD: Devil Rays @ Sox, 7:05pm

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 30, 2006 -> 07:46 PM)
The disturbing thing tonight is not only are we leaving a lot of guys on, but the at-bats with RISP have been dreadful.

We're actually facing three solid pitchers this wknd (all who have a good changeup). I'm sure Grudz will reach base 10 times this wknd.

Konerko has left a small village on the basepaths tonight.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 01:48 AM)
Delmon knows how to go to right field. I wonder why our "vets" cant figure it out.

We're not facing a 88 mph high sinker and medicore high changeup. Sadly, Corcoran looks like he's a better pitcher than Garland tonight. I can't wait for Pods to play Paul on the warning track.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 01:51 AM)
If we can get to 3 games going into september we will surely scare the crap out of the tigers.

I get a nice little laugh out of the panic their fans have to be going through right now. We were there last year...and it's not fun.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 30, 2006 -> 06:52 PM)
I get a nice little laugh out of the panic their fans have to be going through right now. We were there last year...and it's not fun.

I'd enjoy it a lot more if we weren't losing 4-1 to the D-Rays and helping the Tigers out immensely

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 30, 2006 -> 08:51 PM)
If we can get to 3 games going into september we will surely scare the crap out of the tigers.

3.5 tonight barring comebacks from the Twins and Tigers. Of course we have to make up more runs than both those teams combined.