Devil Rays @ Sox - August 31 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 03:00 PM)
SSI,

Which teams are you calling "good offenses"

Cause I see the Yanks, 2 er.

Most of the other teams he faced multiple times and some times did good, some times did bad.

Apr. 14 TOR L 13-7 6.0 9 7 7 1 1 4

Jul. 5 @TOR W 7-1 8.0 2 1 1 1 2 13

I didnt realize that suggesting a guy who makes over 10 million dollars a year should pitch well was a bad thing.

QUOTE(beautox @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 03:09 PM)
thank you comcast for being crappy.

Jumping totally off topic, My comcast bill is outrageous. I get Cable and Internet. I subscribe to HBO, DVR, and OnDemand.

My monthly bill is 143 bucks. That seems like a lot. I'm thinking about calling them to tell them I might switch... see if they will lower the rate. Anyone have any success with that type of thing?

I've also got HD

Edited by AbeFroman

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 03:14 PM)
Jumping totally off topic, My comcast bill is outrageous. I get Cable and Internet. I subscribe to HBO, DVR, and OnDemand.

My monthly bill is 143 bucks. That seems like a lot. I'm thinking about calling them to tell them I might switch... see if they will lower the rate. Anyone have any success with that type of thing?

Comcast has been pretty crappy lately, like it tends to freeze up around 2AM, and gets all glitchy, i need to call them up about that, and at least twice durning the week my cable internet goes out, for about 3 hours.

Thats about right. I have every cable channel, on demand, internet, and DVR and mine is like 154. Plus the Hockey package in the winter.

for some reason my cable works all the time w/ them, but my internet connection is off and on.