Mariners @ Sox 7:05 PM Gamethread

MHizzle85

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I brought it up in another thread, I decided to look into it a little more. Crede doesn't walk at all.

April: 5

May: 6

June: 3 (2 in one game)

July: 2 (!)

August: 4

September: 7 (3 in one game)

Jim Thome.

# of games with 2 walks: 17

3 walks: 2

4 walks: 1

Just some food for thought.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jim Thome for leadoff hitter?

Instead of playing the young guys, I would rather see Ozzie have some fun and make the lineup drawing names out of his hat. It couldn't be worse than his typical vs. LHP lineup with Pablo/Gooch/Dye/Thome/Konerko/AJ/Crede/Uribe/Mack or Anderson

Of course Mack goes down against LHP. Why not see what Fields can do in left? Do we really have to wait until we are mathematically eliminated?

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 01:33 AM)
Instead of playing the young guys, I would rather see Ozzie have some fun and make the lineup drawing names out of his hat. It couldn't be worse than his typical vs. LHP lineup with Pablo/Gooch/Dye/Thome/Konerko/AJ/Crede/Uribe/Mack or Anderson

Of course Mack goes down against LHP. Why not see what Fields can do in left? Do we really have to wait until we are mathematically eliminated?

Anyone else just infuriated when Ozzie says "don't blame anyone else...blame me"?

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone else just infuriated when Ozzie says "don't blame anyone else...blame me"?

I thought he was saying "If we don't win, blame me." Uhh.....is Ozzie waiting for this team to fail? Why wouldn't he making changes NOW if he obviously sees it's not working? :bang

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 01:46 AM)
I thought he was saying "If we don't win, blame me." Uhh.....is Ozzie waiting for this team to fail? Why wouldn't he making changes NOW if he obviously sees it's not working? :bang

These players just have flat out sucked during the 2nd half of the season. It's amazing how bad we've been with the talent that we have.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 08:33 PM)

You mean he hasn't been doing this on Sundays all season?

I'm shocked at the lack of booing going on tonight by the crowd. I'll be content if we don't see PK, Crede, Thome, and Iguchi play another game for the rest of the season. Those guys don't seem interested in playing....so don't.

the people who would boo have enough sense to stay home. let the bandwagoners sit there and watch this crap

I'm shocked at the lack of booing going on tonight by the crowd. I'll be content if we don't see PK, Crede, Thome, and Iguchi play another game for the rest of the season. Those guys don't seem interested in playing....so don't.

Haven't the posts on this board shown you that most Sox fans are happy with the Sox performance this year? Or, they are happy about last year and are giving the Sox a pass for this year. Or, they have come up with handy excuses for the Sox horrible play. So don't expect booing. Most Sox fans are okay with this s***.

Edited by SoxHawk1980