Trade Our 'Tub of Goo' NOW!

Guest Ncorgbl

"...........first off welcome aboard sat.. im so happy to see you finally made it over here....now i can honestly say that i have all my favorite guys in one spot......."

Hi HSC, :cheers good to see you again. :usa

I got bozoed over at the other site again. I'm a bad boy. :lolhitting

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
"...........first off welcome aboard sat.. im so happy to see you finally made it over here....now i can honestly say that i have all my favorite guys in one spot......."

Hi HSC, :cheers  good to see you again.  :usa

I got bozoed over at the other site again.  I'm a bad boy.  :lolhitting

:nono shame on you....bozoed... :lol:.... im glad your here... make yourself at home.. grab a scotch and get snuggled in..... youll like it here .... its alot better than that other place.....

Hi HSC, :cheers  good to see you again.  :usa

sat-what are we to do with you?!

glad you're here,my friend!

K-Y

Guest Ncorgbl

Hi sat! Bozoed? That's a shame, there is still some unfinished business you left behind. :bang :bang :bang

Hi Keaddy,

I wish you would make peace with Ncorgbl. Old friends need each other in this world. We know each well enough to know that we all have flaws and good points. Please put the hatched down and make peace.

Wow! I'm begining to sound like cwsox. It must be something I ate or am I getting soft in my old age? :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
;) softie..... ;) .........i still dont get what the hell happend??? im sure i missed something but geez us...im sure that blasting wasnt warrented......

Guest hotsoxchick1
I can't think of any new board handle to use, and I'm out e-mail addresses anyway.  :huh:

maybe sybilstevie can loan ya one???? or have they all been banned too??? lol lol lol.. you can use mine if ya want to sat.. i dont care...and its not like ill ever be going back there.........

maybe sybilstevie can loan  ya one???? or have they all been banned too??? lol lol lol.. you can use mine if ya want to sat.. i dont care...and its not like ill ever be going back there.........

Ncorgbl and Sox2K3 are about the only guys there that I post to anymore. If Ncorgbl stays here, I'm not going back there.

They also took HTML away from us. :angry:

Can someone get Sox2K3 over here? :huh:

Guest Ncorgbl
I can't think of any new board handle to use, and I'm out e-mail addresses anyway.  :huh:

"Colsat46"@hotmail.com

I'm certain Stevie and his friends left some hotmail openings around.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Can someone get Sox2K3 over here?  :huh:

NO

HIS DUMBASS IS WHY I LEFT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.. I DONT WANT HIM HERE TOO..........

;) softie..... ;) .........i still dont get what the hell happend??? im sure i missed something but geez us...im sure that blasting wasnt warrented......

HSC-I hope you didn't think I would explain such things in an open forum such as this.I would be more than happy to explain my feelings and reasons at another time.I'm sure you can understand.

Sat-as far as making peace-I've done nothing that would warrant an apology.Let's just let it go and get back to talking about crappy baseball............

I'm glad you're here though....

K-Y

"Colsat46"@hotmail.com

That's not a bad handle, but the HTML is still gone from the MLB board.

Do you think they will restore that feature?

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC-I hope you didn't think I would explain such things in an open forum such as this.I would be more than happy to explain my feelings and reasons at another time.I'm sure you can understand.

Sat-as far as making peace-I've done nothing that would warrant an apology.Let's just let it go and get back to talking about crappy baseball............

K-Y

well if you didnt want to explain yourself then you shouldnt have stated such things in the first place... i just dont get what the hell is going on and why you would say such stuff in the first place and then not explain.........geez us.............

Guest Ncorgbl
"Colsat46"@hotmail.com

That's not a bad handle, but the HTML is still gone from the MLB board.

Do you think they will restore that feature?

No, I don't think so.

NO

HIS DUMBASS IS WHY I LEFT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.. I DONT WANT HIM HERE TOO..........

I guess I'm the one who's in the dark, and don't read enough posts? :huh:

I always thought you and Sox2K3 were good friends.

Guest hotsoxchick1

NO

I guess I'm the one who's in the dark, and don't read enough posts? :huh:

I always thought you and Sox2K3 were good friends.

were being the key word there............what once was is not anymore.........him tryin to be funny started that whole mess and is the primary reason i left there...........im more relaxed here and i intend on keeping it that way............ ;)

"Sat-as far as making peace-I've done nothing that would warrant an apology.Let's just let it go and get back to talking about crappy baseball............

I'm glad you're here though...."

Keaddy,

It's your business and Ill honor that, but I wish things were different between you two.

Ok, I'll talk about "bad" baseball with you, there's plenty of that anymore. Todays loss hurt, I really wanted that sweep in the worse way. :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
"Sat-as far as making peace-I've done nothing that would warrant an apology.Let's just let it go and get back to talking about crappy baseball............

I'm glad you're here though...."

Keaddy,

It's your business and Ill honor that, but I wish things were different between you two.

Ok, I'll talk about "bad" baseball with you, there's plenty of that anymore. Todays loss hurt, I really wanted that sweep in the worse way.    :angry:

we all wanted a sweep... ill take the 2 wins though.. i figured us for losing all 3... so either way i look at it we made out good from this series despite todays loss................im happy.........of course we know it will never shut up those dumbass scrub fans any.............oh well cant have it all huh........ :D

K-Y

well if you didnt want to explain yourself then you shouldnt have stated such things in the first place... i just dont get what the hell is going on and why you would say such stuff in the first place and then not explain.........geez us.............

well-it's not that hard to figure out.I did explain myself in my original post.As far as personal details and my feelings-I will explain to you somewhere else.Just as you may not want to air your personal reasons for not wanting sox2k3 here.

It's just my opinion but my reasons don't need to be shared publicly.I don't know if that makes any sense or helps clarify-but it's the best I can do,for now.

K-Y

Guest Ncorgbl

Any further discussion on this subject, and I will post the story in it's ENTIRETY, not just the one sided innuendo that's been posted so far. It's been held back this long as a favour to cwsox' personal request, and the people on this site who left MLB to escape the attacks.

P.S out of respect to the many friends and good posters here-I've since deleted my original post and apologize for creating what I came here to avoid.It was inappropriate and will not happen again,I assure you.I've also apologized to Ncorgbl privately as well as here publicly.

my best to everyone here.

K-Y