Trade Our 'Tub of Goo' NOW!

Guest Ncorgbl

JR may be a a liar and hypocrite, but at 70 years old, I would think he would want to leave some sort of legacy behind with his "favoritest" team and all.

But his favoritest team of all time is his beloved boyhood idols, the Brooklyn Dodgers...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ncorgbl
1.  To say Colon is not worth 6 million is mindboggling, name recognition/national exposure and merchandizing alone would cover that as far as a real team with real like Red Sox is concerned.

2.  Whether 12 million is a lot or not hinges on one little condition: DO SOX WANT BECOME A DYNASTY/WIN WORLD SERIES BEFORE BOSOX AND CUBS...OR NOT.

If the answer is yes--and I don't see any other option being anything but s***-in-face insult to every Sox fan out there--than Colon-Burly-Loaiza trio must stay here and get paid the market value.  I am  sorry, but Garland-Rauch-Wright-Diaz are NOT going to take you into playoffs, let alone do anything there.....JR may be a a liar and hypocrite, but at 70 years old, I would think he would want to leave some sort of legacy behind with his "favoritest" team and all.

We will disagree on Colon. Buehrle, Garland, Loaiza, Wright and Rauch could very well take us all the way.

Jerry Reinsdorf is not a liar, nor a hypocrite. Keep your s*** in your face to yourself.

1.  To say Colon is not worth 6 million is mindboggling, name recognition/national exposure and merchandizing alone would cover that as far as a real team with real like Red Sox is concerned.

2.  Whether 12 million is a lot or not hinges on one little condition: DO SOX WANT BECOME A DYNASTY/WIN WORLD SERIES BEFORE BOSOX AND CUBS...OR NOT.

If the answer is yes--and I don't see any other option being anything but s***-in-face insult to every Sox fan out there--than Colon-Burly-Loaiza trio must stay here and get paid the market value.  I am  sorry, but Garland-Rauch-Wright-Diaz are NOT going to take you into playoffs, let alone do anything there.....JR may be a a liar and hypocrite, but at 70 years old, I would think he would want to leave some sort of legacy behind with his "favoritest" team and all.

I agree that Colon, Beurhle and Loaiza need to stay in Chicago for us to contend in the future. Bill Veeck rented players for a year because he had to in order to survive, but he knew baseball talent. Reinsdorf should know better than to try and play the same game that Veeck did. Jerry Reinsdorf, my fellow Americans, is NO Bill Veeck. Besides the Sox aren't in the same position financially. If he is serious about contending then he needs to put up some bucks to keep these guys or we will always be chasing someone else when it comes September. However, I don't think Bart Colon is worth $12M and anyone that pays that money anymore is just plain crazy. 8-10M tops and that's only if he starts producing. Colon has to know you don't win many games giving up 5 runs per every time out. He has been erratic, pitching brilliantly in one game and giving up 3 bombs the next. However, all the Sox pitchers and hitters need to heed that bit of advice and not just Colon.

Buehrle, Garland, Loaiza, Wright and Rauch could very well take us all the way.

Trading Colon = giving up on the 03-04 seasons, no doubt about that.

With that in mind, how much do you think Sox will budget for Loaiza signing? If he finishes the year with ERA in mid-2.00, which, if have been watchig him completely dominate hitters, is a possibility.....and adding to it the fact that Loiza is only 31, has never depended on pure velocity and has been serious injury-free....how much do you think the Yankees will offer him? 7 Million? 10?

So in essence the 2005 Sox are Burly-Garland-Wright, Bochard, Reed and maybe a 37yo Frank...dare I say 70-wins?

With that in mind, how much do you think Sox will budget for Loaiza signing?  If he finishes the year with ERA in mid-2.00, which, if have been watchig him completely dominate hitters, is a possibility.....and adding to it the fact that Loiza is only 31, has never depended on pure velocity and has been serious injury-free....how much do you think the Yankees will offer him?  7 Million? 10?

So in essence the 2005 Sox are Burly-Garland-Wright, Bochard, Reed and maybe a 37yo Frank...dare I say 70-wins?

They are budgeting $3.5 million for Loiaza in 2004, not a penny more.

With that in mind, how much do you think Sox will budget for Loaiza signing?  If he finishes the year with ERA in mid-2.00, which, if have been watchig him completely dominate hitters, is a possibility.....and adding to it the fact that Loiza is only 31, has never depended on pure velocity and has been serious injury-free....how much do you think the Yankees will offer him?  7 Million? 10?

They are budgeting $3.5 million for Loiaza in 2004, not a penny more.

I thought he was only signed through 2003...oh well.

:usa

The great melting pot.

What was the original comment. Getting rid of Colon will improve the clubhouse and help the Sox to win.

After 5 pages is anyone convinced? And why is it that almost everytime ncorgbl speaks I begin reading rants about his identity?

Rants? I answered a question. What 'rants' did you read?

Speaking of reading, I did not say that "Getting rid of Colon will improve the clubhouse and help the Sox to win." That would be, however, a byproduct.

Sorry ncorgbl not by you but about you. Are you really a shareholder, do you really have insider info, etc. Same s*** different channel. Seems to follow you everywhere.

I live and breath White Sox baseball. Just in the 1,000,000 to 1 chance you are who you claim to be, I will join the thousands who won't renew, I would hate to live with the thought I might have put money in your pocket.

That pretty much shows what you know. Stockholders in the White Sox organization do not get dividends nor profits from their stock, until it's sold.

I'll miss your 2 cents, and your bad breath.

Well teams with no season ticket base don't command a high price when they go to market, so in essence it would cost you money, but it won't because you are so full of s*** your eyes are brown.You own about as much of the White Sox as Ronnie Woo Woo.

Guest Ncorgbl

I live and breath White Sox baseball. Just in the 1,000,000 to 1 chance you are who you claim to be, I will join the thousands who won't renew, I would hate to live with the thought I might have put money in your pocket.

That pretty much shows what you know. Stockholders in the White Sox organization do not get dividends nor profits from their stock, until it's sold.

Well teams with no season ticket base don't command a high price when they go to market, so in essence it would cost you money, but it won't because you are so full of s*** your eyes are brown.You own about as much of the White Sox as Ronnie Woo Woo.

With fair weather Sox fans like you leaving, the organization and my pockets will be just fine, Thank you.

Asshole.

I cannot believe for one second that we're having this arguement. It's absolutely absurd to think that Colon only hit Hairston, Jr because Maggs is Hispanic.

Whats so absurd about that? Im just asking, do you think Colon would have retaliated to protect a non latino player? I think so but thats just me...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Whats so absurd about that? Im just asking, do you think Colon would have retaliated to protect a non latino player? I think so but thats just me...

the white sheets came back from the cleaners i see.......... :rolleyes: :o

I know he would have..............Colon is a team player, a winner, knows how to protect his players. It has nothing to do with race roman. You are just wrong here.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Nocturnal emissions are a b****, especially on Klan recruits.

You gals have it easy.

Gals? Are ya 90?

geez us no.... not me.......brando maybe..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Nocturnal emissions are a b****, especially on Klan recruits.

You gals have it easy.

omg lmao i just had to re read that cause i missed it the first time around............ :D

With fair weather Sox fans like you leaving, the organization and my pockets will be just fine, Thank you.

Asshole.

Fair weather fan like me. There is no such thing as a fair weather Sox fan. This team sucks, I've been going to games since 1968,when I heard that Larry Doby died, my memory of him was when he was managing in 1978 and protested a game I was at against the Twins because one of the players didn't have his name on the back of his uniform. You are a phony whose baseball acumen is equal to a new born.

Guest Ncorgbl

Asshole.

Fair weather fan like me. There is no such thing as a fair weather Sox fan. This team sucks, I've been going to games since 1968,when I heard that Larry Doby died, my memory of him was when he was managing in 1978 and protested a game I was at against the Twins because one of the players didn't have his name on the back of his uniform. You are a phony whose baseball acumen is equal to a new born.

That's twice now you've questioned my integrity, which I do not allow, and your name calling is quite familiar, from another message board, maybe? It'll be returned. I've read some of your stuff, and you are not all that well received. Think maybe it's you?

Regardless, and with apologies to this site, I find you to be without much baseball knowledge at all, and it becomes worse if you really have gone to games since 68'. You should've learned something, but I suppose SOME who claim to be Sox fans do watch games as cUB fans do, which is, evidently, how you do it. Your first slam at me mentions 'Ronnie WooWoo'. I do believe you are a closet cUB fan.

Take your season tickets you have remaining and return them. We don't want your money, your kind of fair weather fandom, your kind of wimpy, cowardly support. That is if you really have White Sox season tickets, asswipe. I really doubt you've written anything close to the truth at all.

Asshole.

That's twice now you've questioned my integrity, which I do not allow, and your name calling is quite familiar, from another message board, maybe? It'll be returned. I've read some of your stuff, and you are not all that well received. Think maybe it's you?

Regardless, and with apologies to this site, I find you to be without much baseball knowledge at all, and it becomes worse if you really have gone to games since 68'. You should've learned something, but I suppose SOME who claim to be Sox fans do watch games as cUB fans do, which is, evidently, how you do it. Your first slam at me mentions 'Ronnie WooWoo'. I do believe you are a closet cUB fan.

Take your season tickets you have remaining and return them. We don't want your money, your kind of fair weather fandom, your kind of wimpy, cowardly support. That is if you really have White Sox season tickets, asswipe. I really doubt you've written anything close to the truth at all.

I'd love to return them for a full refund, phony. Talk the talk walk the walk. Give me your name or number so when I am denied a refund I can show them this message you sent me. I have never been on another board. If I am not received very well what do you call your reception. EVERYONE knows your a fake. I am sure given your stature with the team, I'll get my refund. LOL You are a dope.

Man is this soap opera crap a big load of dung!

Baseball players play baseball. If there's still guys in the clubhouse whining about the fact that Greg Norton, James Baldwin and Brook Fordyce aren't here any more - then get rid of all of them - and please start with Konerko. What a whiny bunch of babies.

Bartolo and Jimenez have been two of the very few bright spots this year - but they're always the problem - unbelievable.

If there's a division between the Latin speaking players and the non-Latin speaking players and if this division is causing a problem - fine - fix the problem - get rid of the non-Latin speaking players - they're the ones who suck.

Guest Ncorgbl
I'd love to return them for a full refund, phony. Talk the talk walk the walk. Give me your name or number so when I am denied a refund I can show them this message you sent me. I have never been on another board. If I am not received very well what do you call your reception. EVERYONE knows your a fake. I am sure given your stature with the team, I'll get my refund. LOL You are a dope.

Even using my infamous 'everyone knows' from the other site, yet you've not posted anywhere else. Talk about dopes. Well then, liar cUbbieBoy, let's see.

It's all up to you folks here on the SoxTalk site.

Do you think I am a fake, that I've lied about anything?

Even using my infamous 'everyone knows' from the other site, yet you've not posted anywhere else. Talk about dopes. Well then, liar cUbbieBoy, let's see.

It's all up to you folks here on the SoxTalk site.

Do you think I am a fake, that I've lied about anything?

Shareholder, yea, return your tickets, yea. Is there anyone on this board who has ever returned their season tickets for a refund like this idiot suggest I do. Your the shareholder, where do I drop off my remaining tickets off and when do I get my refund. Take your little fake "inside stories" like Bartolo making fun of everyone in Spanish,causing the team to lose. Oh by the way, Bartolo must have really been on the boys before yesterdays game. I thought I saw Crede crying before he booted the double play ball. 4 bunts couldn't be made, probably thinking about Bartolo's spanish. And Lee, who understands Spanish was probably so upset with Bartolo's comments he rolled into 3 double plays. Why would a shareholder of a MLB team go to a fan board and start a thread saying we should trade so and so. Why don' t you go crying to your partners? If everyone agreed and said the Sox should trade Colon on this site, I'm sure he would be traded right away. What a joke you are. And never call me a Cub fan asshole, thats where you really cross the line.