Official College Basketball Thread

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 10, 2007 -> 11:42 PM)
Why is Stanfraud even on the bubble?

dont know what you mean by this comment? If you think Stanford should not be in your definitely wrong. Illanoy beat well Indiana a few times, big deal. Standford beat UCLA, WAsh St., Oregon etc.......

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 07:09 AM)
dont know what you mean by this comment? If you think Stanford should not be in your definitely wrong. Illanoy beat well Indiana a few times, big deal. Standford beat UCLA, WAsh St., Oregon etc.......

18 wins

RPI of 66

12 losses

4-6 in their last ten

4-8 against the RPI top 50

1st round conference tourney loss

Home losses to Santa Clara, Gonzaga, and California. Loss @ Washington. Oh yeah, did I mention they lost by 35 to Air Force at home?

Thanks for playing though.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 12:15 PM)
I'm surprised that Illinois has fallen off the board in Lunardi's Bracketology today.

CBS also has them out today, Seth Davis and Clark Kellogg.

I think they'll be in.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 12:19 PM)
Drexel is another terrible team. If they get in, well, I won't even know what to say about that.

How are they terrible? They might not be great but they won at Villanova, at Syracuse and at Creighton, all 3 will be in the tournament.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 04:21 PM)
How are they terrible? They might not be great but they won at Villanova, at Syracuse and at Creighton, all 3 will be in the tournament.

They took 4th place in the Colonial. They've lost to Penn. They've lost to Hofstra. They've lost to William and Mary. They've lost to Rider. Any wins they may have had should be voided upon further review.

God i'm so excited for these brackets to come out!

I said that if Illinois won 2 games in the BTT then they would be in, and they will be in. In the history of the NCAA tourney, no Big Ten team with 20+ win's and an above .500 conference record has been left out of the Tourney! Illinois is in.

Oh yeah, and if SIU gets lower than a 4 seed, people die!

Can someone explain to me why Lunardi has Arkansas in the tourney? They went 7-9 in the SEC west. The SEC west is freaking terrible. They did beat SIU, but I fail to see how wins against Bama or Vandy help you that much. Arkansas also lost to Auburn, LSU, and got killed by Missouri. They deserve to make the tourney over Illinois? Well I'm preparing to get screwed, it would be typical of the NCAA when Illinois is involved.