Who are your strange crushes?

shipps

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shipps @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 05:18 AM)
Iam particularly in love with Kat Von D FROM Miami Ink and she is covered in tatoos.Also Jeanne Zelasko from MLB Fox coverage,Rachel Ray,Condaleezza Rice, and Steff.......hehehehe.

I normally wouldn't do this but...Jeanne Zelasko? Why? I mean...why? I would like to put her, Kevin Kennedy, Tim McCarver and Joe Buck's baseball personality into a Super Bass-o-matic 3000 and make a McKenneBuckasko smoothie which I will drink...promptly throw back up...make a vomelet...and throw it up again in a vat of bleach.

But other than that...she's ok.

Since I am a fan of old movies, some might say it is strange that I love Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. They are kind of dead, but I think they were the two most beautiful actresses to grace the screen during their life.

Also, I have a thing for Katie Couric. Until a close up shows how old she is.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 10:36 AM)
Since I am a fan of old movies, some might say it is strange that I love Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. They are kind of dead, but I think they were the two most beautiful actresses to grace the screen during their life.

Yeah, I wouldn't say there is anything strange about that. But then again, my BIG "infatuation" is Lillian Gish. She was unbelievable.

Laurie Laughlin is hotter now than she was when she first appeared on Full House, definitely a crush of mine.

What qualifies as a strange crush though? Someone you wouldnt normally say was a girl everyone would crush on?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 12:02 PM)
Soledad O'Brien.

I used to think she was decent looking until I saw her on Celebrity Jeopardy. What a complete and utter moron. Now I can hardly stomach the sight of her, much less the thought that people get their news from her. Granted, she an interesting mix.

I gotta go with Tina Fey. Love the nerdy girl persona and the fact that she's the rare woman who can actually make me laugh.