• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florida

Pittsburgh

Georgetown

Ohio State

Ohio State over Florida in a rematch of the BCS Championship

The West Region is probably gonna be my downfall. I just couldn't take Kansas or UCLA and that left me with Pitt who I don't really have much faith in either.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(The Bones @ Mar 14, 2007 -> 02:46 AM)
Florida

Pittsburgh

Georgetown

Ohio State

Ohio State over Florida in a rematch of the BCS Championship

The West Region is probably gonna be my downfall. I just couldn't take Kansas or UCLA and that left me with Pitt who I don't really have much faith in either.

I knew it. Why'd UCLA have to lose to Washington and Cal to close out the season. I would have picked them dammit.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 26, 2007 -> 03:17 AM)
I got it right, but so did like everyone else.

Hell no they didn't. I only got 3 of 4, and still control my own destiny in my 2 money pools and my pool with friends (who are not dumb). Almost everybody was a victim of either UNC, Texas A&M, Memphis, or Kansas (or in my case, Oregon and their ice cold 3 point shot yesterday). So in other words, give yourself more credit sir.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 26, 2007 -> 10:48 AM)
Hell no they didn't. I only got 3 of 4, and still control my own destiny in my 2 money pools and my pool with friends (who are not dumb). Almost everybody was a victim of either UNC, Texas A&M, Memphis, or Kansas (or in my case, Oregon and their ice cold 3 point shot yesterday). So in other words, give yourself more credit sir.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/26/sports/n...amp;oref=slogin

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 26, 2007 -> 03:17 AM)
I got it right, but so did like everyone else.

I hit it too, but the good thing for me is that living in Austin, LOT'S of people picked Texas to get to the Final Four...or Texas A&M for that matter. Not bad picks, but obviously, didn't quite work out for them.

Yay me.