Dumb reality shows you enjoy?

SleepyWhiteSox

I thought there was a similar topic like this before but I'm not sure...

Anyways, it's happened to me on a few occasions where I'm channel-surfing and happen upon a silly reality show that I wasn't aware of before but I end up kinda liking it and watch more episodes.

Off the top of my head, I can think of recently watching and getting into The White Rapper Show, King of Cars, and sometimes Miami Ink. I'll watch Little People, Big World but don't think that one's so bad. Have to admit I'll sometimes watch those True Life episodes on mtv if they're interesting...super sweet sixteen is strangely entertaining sometimes too...

There's a bunch of dumb reality shows I don't watch and probably think are ridiculously dumb, just as I'm sure many people probably hate/d the white rapper show or king of cars, so which ones do you watch? :D

I was going to say Takeshi's Castle (aka MXC), but then I realised it's a funny Japanese game show, not a reality show.

Watching that little nerd in the 1st season of Beauty and the Geek was funny for a little while I guess.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 19, 2007 -> 05:48 PM)
Intervention because the ending is always, 3 weeks later she broke out of rehab and is whoring herself for smack.

Also paradise hotel.

I actually liked Paradise Hotel when it was on which was weird because I normally hate shows like that.

I also enjoy Gene Simmons' show. His son seems pretty cool and this season should be interesting just to see Gene's new plastic face.

I like Dice Undisputed, although I must admit I am just a bit disappointed in it.

I always end up getting sucked in to those "Inferno" MTV shows, and I enjoyed the White Rapper show just cuz MC Serch is a favorite of mine from "back in the day".

But the all-time reality show champion - and I will accept NO debate on this fact - HAS to be:

Breaking Bonaduce

Danny is a total whackjob who will do literally anything if a camera is on him. And THAT makes for great TV.

American Idol. I enjoy the badness of it, but this season is painfully boring. I almost dread watching it. The sad thing is that between this, House, Earl and Office, I don't watch TV. Well, that's not entirely true. My favorite shows are actually Collectors Showdown and Collective Intelligence on the Treasure Channel. So, I guess those are my favorite reality shows, but they are NOT "dumb".

Not big into reality TV (although I used to love THE MOLE back in the day). Gene Simmons Family Jewels is ok, and I also really like Top Chef. As far as guilty pleasures go, yes I enjoy Project Runway... go ahead and give me 40 lashes with a wet noodle... I don't care! :P

My wife likes: I Love NY, Bueaty and Geek, and the Big Fat Weight Loss Show

We both watch: American Idol, Survivor, Surreal Life, Flip this/that House, Intervention, Big Brother and Rock Star.

Hall of Fame: Paradise Hotel, the first Joe Millionaire, and Average Joe.

I guess it's not a reality show per se, but there's a dating show (don't ask me what channel it's on or what it's called) where there's a chick and three male suitors. One of the dudes is straight and single, one straight and in a relationship, and the third is gay and in a relationship. The lady has to guess which is which. Conceptually and in practice it's pretty entertaining. Hulk's show is entertaining. Beauty and the Geek is pretty good. I'd probably never turn any of these shows on myself but if the lady is watching it I'll join her.

QUOTE(maggliopipe @ Mar 20, 2007 -> 11:20 AM)
I guess it's not a reality show per se, but there's a dating show (don't ask me what channel it's on or what it's called) where there's a chick and three male suitors. One of the dudes is straight and single, one straight and in a relationship, and the third is gay and in a relationship. The lady has to guess which is which. Conceptually and in practice it's pretty entertaining. Hulk's show is entertaining. Beauty and the Geek is pretty good. I'd probably never turn any of these shows on myself but if the lady is watching it I'll join her.

That is Gay, Straight or Taken on LIfetime. . .

I think Supernanny is the only one I watch regularly (and American Idol). Occassionally I'll flip on My Super Sweet 16 and Top Model. Really I just watch those last two to feel better about myself. I'm not above it. :)