White Sox vs. Twins, 4/7/07 (W)

maggsmaggs

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 09:52 PM)
It's mostly the complainers that spell it wrong. Hard to b**** about Javy's game today. I wish we would knock Silva around a little bit more.

HE GONE!!!!

It's the weather though you have to take into consideration. We had a great approach to start the game, and then it looked like we were rushing things at the plate. Of course, who knows if Vazquez would have pitched as well as he did if Twins weren't dealing with the same conditions.

I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO SELL THE TEAM BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO NEED TO GET SOMETHING GOOD FOR OUR PLAYERS LIKE KONERKO AND MARK AND THOME AND DYE AND CREDE... AND WELL, EVERYONE BECAUSE IT IS A HORRIBLE TEAM AND WE NEED TO FIRE ALL PEOPLE INVOVLED BECAUSE WE HAVE LOST 2 GAMES TO START THE SEASON.

I HAVE A DEGREE FROM PRINCETON AND I CAN NOT SPLELL FOR THE LIFE OF MY MOTHER, SHE SHOULD PLAY CATCHER FOR THE SOX BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO TRADE AJ BECAUSE HE IS HORRIBLE TOO.

WE NEED TO GET MINOR LEAUGE PITCHERS BECAUSE ALL OF OURS SUCK.

I AM NOT YEALING, THIS IS JUST MY STYLE.... YO!

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 03:56 PM)
I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO SELL THE TEAM BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO NEED TO GET SOMETHING GOOD FOR OUR PLAYERS LIKE KONERKO AND MARK AND THOME AND DYE AND CREDE... AND WELL, EVERYONE BECAUSE IT IS A HORRIBLE TEAM AND WE NEED TO FIRE ALL PEOPLE INVOVLED BECAUSE WE HAVE LOST 2 GAMES TO START THE SEASON.

I HAVE A DEGREE FROM PRINCETON AND I CAN NOT SPLELL FOR THE LIFE OF MY MOTHER, SHE SHOULD PLAY CATCHER FOR THE SOX BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO TRADE AJ BECAUSE HE IS HORRIBLE TOO.

WE NEED TO GET MINOR LEAUGE PITCHERS BECAUSE ALL OF OURS SUCK.

I AM NOT YEALING, THIS IS JUST MY STYLE.... YO!

OMGZ0RS OZZIE IS TEH SUX0RS!!!!