question for Chsoxfn/all the californians...

BearSox

yeah, southern california (los angles county) gets angles and dodgers on two local stations of FSN.... oakland and san fran get the a's and giants on FSN and local stations.... and san diego gets the padres, angles, and dodgers on local channels.... padres on FSN

get it, confused much? good =)

The LA Area has 4 channels that carry the Dodgers/Angels games. KCAL and KCOP are 2 local stations, sort of like WGN is around Chicago. KCAL gets some Angels Games, KCOP gets some Dodgers games. There are all 2 Fox Sports Net affiliates, FSN1 and 2. 1 of those channels splits a portion of the Dodgers games, the other channel splits a protion of the Angels games.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 02:30 PM)
Just kinda a random question, but how do the tv stations in california air all the Padres, Giants, A's, Dodgers, and Angels games?

Here's how it works. In San Diego you get the Padres games and I don't know if you have access to the Dodgers/Angels games (without having the package). In LA & OC we do not have access to the Pads game, however we have two Fox sports channels that broadcast Angel/Dodger games so we can watch whichever game we chose.

Up north in Oakland/San Fran it is very similar to how it is for the Angels/Dodgers in the sense that they can watch either team they want to (both games are televised). Its basically the same as how the Cubs/Sox are.

You also have to realize that Oakland/San Fran are very close to each other but are about 9-10 hours away from Orange County (8-9 away from LA county).

Jas, I'm driving to Irvine tomorrow night haha

I gotta get get all my rich kid douche bag shots before I go, hopefully I can go to the doctor today. Don't want to catch nothing...

Edited by Cali

QUOTE(Cali @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 03:32 PM)

Jas, I'm driving to Irvine tomorrow night haha

I gotta get get all my rich kid douche bag shots before I go, hopefully I can go to the doctor today. Don't want to catch nothing...

Bahaha....what in gods name is going on in Irvine (Improv or something??) that is so great or terrible that it is forcing you to enter your terror zone. And more importantly, is it safe to say that your going to make a pitstop in Laguna Beach where you can see the sights of that infamous tv series :P

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
Bahaha....what in gods name is going on in Irvine (Improv or something??) that is so great or terrible that it is forcing you to enter your terror zone. And more importantly, is it safe to say that your going to make a pitstop in Laguna Beach where you can see the sights of that infamous tv series :P

You nailed it, the Improv is probably the only reason to ever venture to Irvine...

It's funny that I insult it but even funnier that you do since you live there haha

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 07:48 PM)
Hey Jason... I probably asked you this before, but I forget. Why are you a fan of Chicago Sports? Are you from here? Have family here? I find it kinda odd... maybe a fan of 1 or 2, but the big 3?

Half of my family (mom's side) is originally from the Southside of Chicago so somehow I ended up becoming a fan of all the Chicago teams (even though the only other real big sports fan in the family is my old man who is a diehard Dodger & Laker fan).