"Solid, Solid as a Rock"

"Yes We can"

"We Are The Champions"

McCain

"War Pigs"

"Help!"

"I'll Be Watching You"

"The Waiting"

"Born in the USA" (even though HE WASNT!)

"If You Could Only See"

"Only a Fool Believes"

"Toy Soldiers"

"Old Man River"

Huckabee

"I Won't Back Down"

"Livin on a Prayer"

"Dreams"

"High Hopes"

Nader

"Here I go again"

"Dont Come Around Here No More"

"Never gonna Get It"

"Oops, I did it again"

Ron Paul

"Is there anybody there?"

"No Chance in Hell"

I'm sorry but some of you people are dillusional. The fact is that if Hilary wins by even 1 point in every state or even ties then the nomination is hers. Even if she loses by less the 5 points the nomination is hers. Obama has to sweep or it's over. I just wonder if he'll get out before he gets embarassed at the convention.

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 11:45 PM)
I'm sorry but some of you people are dillusional. The fact is that if Hilary wins by even 1 point in every state or even ties then the nomination is hers. Even if she loses by less the 5 points the nomination is hers. Obama has to sweep or it's over. I just wonder if he'll get out before he gets embarassed at the convention.

Your nonsensical posts were funny the first few times, now they're just sad.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 11:45 PM)

Beleive me, I tend to think the same way, because I've been saying and still say that Clinton will not or cannot lose. However, if Obama is strong on Tuesday, and all indication is that he will be, then Hillary is done. My only thing is at this point is "remember New Hampshire"... because Hillary can do surprisingly well on Tuesday. But Hillary has to run the table to stay in it.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 10:57 PM)
McCain

"War Pigs"

"Help!"

"I'll Be Watching You"

"The Waiting"

"Born in the USA" (even though HE WASNT!)

"If You Could Only See"

"Only a Fool Believes"

"Toy Soldiers"

"Old Man River"

How can McCain run for President if he wasn't born in the US?

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Mar 1, 2008 -> 08:17 AM)
How can McCain run for President if he wasn't born in the US?

It's a technicality and some are beginning the debate. basically. he was born in Panama because his parents were in the military. I BELIEVE there is an exemption for US service people serving outside the country.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 1, 2008 -> 09:59 AM)
It's a technicality and some are beginning the debate. basically. he was born in Panama because his parents were in the military. I BELIEVE there is an exemption for US service people serving outside the country.

It's a stupid debate, I might add.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Mar 1, 2008 -> 04:03 PM)
He didn't make a f***in' point about it.

He certainly did (and now continues to). He was asked, and now he makes it a point to not wear one because "I show my patriotism in other ways"... he's making a point.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 1, 2008 -> 02:28 PM)
He certainly did (and now continues to). He was asked, and now he makes it a point to not wear one because "I show my patriotism in other ways"... he's making a point.

So, once someone else asked him about why he wasn't wearing one, either he's making a point because he continues to not wear one, or he starts wearing one to make a different point. Either way it's his fault, right?

QUOTE(AngelasDaddy0427 @ Mar 2, 2008 -> 10:17 AM)
Apparently it's all over the net. Obama really did contact the Canadians and the CTV story was completely true...

Actually, its still being denied by the Canadian Embassy and the Obama campaign. I have yet to see any real confirmation of it.

This is the nail in the coffin for Obama. He was a huge underdog before that this make it impossible.

Since when do underdogs win 11 straight elections, have more delegates, and won more overall states and votes?