White Sox vs. Angels, 5/5/07 (W)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 5, 2007 -> 02:32 PM)
Two problems:

Iguchi's OBP is .356. If we're intent on having players on base when Konerko or Dye hit their homeruns, then he's the obvious choice. Not someone allergic to walks in Ozuna.

Ozuna at DH? I'd rather have Mackowiak, who atleast has the capability of driving in runs, as our DH tonight. Lefthanders traditionally fare better against Lackey.

Screw Mackowiak. I'll take Ozuna at the plate any day of the week over Mack.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 5, 2007 -> 03:18 PM)
With Uribe out, this is why you don't DH Ozuna. We have no back-up SS now.

You can double switch though. it isnt imperative to have an SS available on the bench, although DHing Mackowiak does make more sense

Also let me b**** again about MLB on FOX. Since FOX has the game it is blacked out via ExtraInnings... because I want to watch the f***ing Yankees on FOX...

So I have to listen to WSCR over the internet.... God Farmer is bad...

Erstad! Way to pick up Sweeney.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 5, 2007 -> 08:20 PM)
You can double switch though. it isnt imperative to have an SS available on the bench, although DHing Mackowiak does make more sense

You can't double switch with the DH. Once DH goes into the field, the DH is deactivated.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 5, 2007 -> 03:20 PM)
Erstad! Way to pick up Sweeney.

You can't double switch with the DH. Once DH goes into the field, the DH is deactivated.

I guess I missed that Uribe is out, meanign he is hurt. I thought he just had a day off

Ah Pablo....you really suck vs RHP. Can we just switch to the NL for the next few weeks?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 5, 2007 -> 08:22 PM)
I guess I missed that Uribe is out, meanign he is hurt. I thought he just had a day off

He's back in Chicago to be with his ailing mother.