White Sox vs. Yankees, 5/16/07 Lets Play Two!! (W), (L)

RME JICO

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 16, 2007 -> 02:20 PM)
A-Rod with his typical troubles on that pop up, but he makes a stumbling catch in foul ground, 1 out.

I am at work and can't see the game, but this park is a b**** with the wind. You'll see a lot of foul ball misplays on windy days.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 16, 2007 -> 02:22 PM)
I am at work and can't see the game, but this park is a b**** with the wind. You'll see a lot of foul ball misplays on windy days.

Oh I know, the wind is brutal today. But A-Rod is horrid at pop ups, I was moreso pointing that out than anything. I was surprised he even caught it actually.

2-0 count for Grinderstad. Make it 3-0. Uribe on deck, one of the few guys I'd want up in a big spot right now. A strike that Danks hasn't got all day makes the count 3-1.

RIPPED for a base hit, it's 2-1 good guys on the RBI single. Thatta boy Darin. Damnit board is flooded, I can't post, lol. Darin steals 2nd on the first pitch without a throw, well done.

UGH.....Uribe robbed of a 2 run homer by the combination of the wind and Cabrera heading over the yellow line to catch it. Inning over. f***!!

I can't believe that Uribe ball wasn't way out, even with this wind. That's 1 for each team now like that. Although it still had the distance, just robbery by Cabrera.

And throw strikes Danks, damnit.

Edited by whitesoxfan101