White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 5/27/07 (L)

briguy27

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(briguy27 @ May 27, 2007 -> 08:47 PM)
ok and put dye in the mix. b/c if we wont resign him after the year, we mine as well trade him, considering we have no shot at october this year

The absolute worst thing that could happen to this team is to be out like 6 or 7 games at the trade deadline.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 27, 2007 -> 08:49 PM)
The Reds must be much worse than I thought.

They are....they have about 3 pitchers in their entire organization worth a damn (Harang, Arroyo, and Bailey).

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 27, 2007 -> 08:50 PM)
In the offseason I would trade Vazquez to the Mets, who would love him. And put Masset in the rotation.

Take the money we are giving to Vazquez, put some more on it, and throw it at Buerhle.

Am I being overly negative when I predict we'll lose Buehrle and Garland after this year, but we'll keep Vazquez and Contreras? This offseason is really shaping up to suck.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 27, 2007 -> 03:48 PM)
Do we have to put MacDougal on the DL so Ozzie STOPS bringing him in in crucial situation. He keeps trucking him out there and he gets worse and worse. Aardsma, anyone?

There is something wrong with him. His fastball was 97 with the Royals. He took a bit off for more strikes last year and was 94-95. Now he is 90 all the time.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 27, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
Give him a raise!

I still want to punch the person who organized that charity event that they were at a few years ago in which Ozzie and Javy golfed together and bonded.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 27, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
There is something wrong with him. His fastball was 97 with the Royals. He took a bit off for more strikes last year and was 94-95. Now he is 90 all the time.

That goes for just about every pitcher we have this year.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 27, 2007 -> 03:51 PM)
Am I being overly negative when I predict we'll lose Buehrle and Garland after this year, but we'll keep Vazquez and Contreras? This offseason is really shaping up to suck.

Actually no. I worry about that same scenario too. And KW telling Soxfest patrons QYB and be grateful for what you have.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 27, 2007 -> 03:54 PM)
Actually no. I worry about that same scenario too. And KW telling Soxfest patrons QYB and be grateful for what you have.

I am going to ask KW this year about what he is doing to fix the worst hiting team in the majors against lefties next year. And ask him why Walker is employed.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 27, 2007 -> 08:53 PM)
I still want to punch the person who organized that charity event that they were at a few years ago in which Ozzie and Javy golfed together and bonded.

That goes for just about every pitcher we have this year.

I'll Organize a charity event called the Ozzie Bobblehead bash

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 27, 2007 -> 08:55 PM)
I am going to ask KW this year about what he is doing to fix the worst hiting team in the majors against lefties next year. And ask him why Walker is employed.

We'll acquire a good hitting back-up catcher, but we'll try to make him a 1b. Then, we'll sign a guy who crushes lefties, but we'll release him so that we can teach Brian Anderson a lesson. :P

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 27, 2007 -> 03:55 PM)

Then be prepared for the "Be grateful for What you have" 2007 speech or the we spent 100 mil last year retread.