White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 5/27/07 (L)

briguy27

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 27, 2007 -> 03:35 PM)
Ozzie needs to have a quicker hook on when he changes someones role. Last year he marched Politte and his ripped up arm out in late game situations because of 05 and he clearly didnt have it. He kept trying over and over and over losing games. This year we are trying to do the same thing with Mac. The guy cannot throw strikes right now, and his velocity is way down. Something is up.

See my signature.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 27, 2007 -> 08:37 PM)
After being the key word.

It was sarcasm....he flat-out failed in what he said was his goal going into last offseason. Ozzie with some terrible managing there with the base open.

Men on with no outs with RISP and the Rays show how its done. A ground ball back up the middle. they didnt aim for the Ryan. They didnt fall over striking out.

Ozzie, please stop using MacDougal for high leverage situations until he proves he can throw strikes.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 27, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
I'd love to see people start throwing the Ozzie bobblehead doll onto the field.

I thought we prided ourselves on being better than those s***heads to the north.

QUOTE(zenryan @ May 27, 2007 -> 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nothing would make me more happy if we find out that MacD has tested positive for roids and he is suspended.

haha...chances of that are slim to none. forget hoping for that, lets just get rid of his useless @$$