White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 5/27/07 (L)

briguy27

QUOTE(fathom @ May 27, 2007 -> 02:48 PM)
I think most of us always hate Javy, and it's for this reason. He just doesn't know how to win games.

It's funny, I read his comments differently.

The other posters we're talking about how it was like a wind aided homer. Then other folks come in saying he sucks. And I didn't see the homer but to me it's like, just bad luck on that one.

Overall though, I know Javy is frustrating to watch because we all know how good he can be.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 27, 2007 -> 02:58 PM)
For some reason we think we are in the NL.

It's not even that I agree/disagree with the idea of it, I just get mad that they can't do it.

How hard is this?

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ May 27, 2007 -> 02:59 PM)
It's not even that I agree/disagree with the idea of it, I just get mad that they can't do it.

How hard is this?

Well most pitchers are taught, that when you have someone who shows you bunt way ahead of time, you throw it up and in. If they do get ahold of it, it goes straight up in the air.

These home run cuts with men on are so dumb. Terrero trying to hit the Ryan now. Shorten your swing up. Then he swings at something over their heads. This is why we are a .500 club that is hitting were we are. You cannot take huge home run cuts in a tie game with men on 1st and 2nd with no outs. Its like our hitters are channelling Jose Valentin.