White Sox vs. Twins, 5/29/07 (L)

knightni

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 29, 2007 -> 08:55 PM)
Just watching on gameday and I have to ask...intentional walk down by 8 w/ 2 outs?

It was 5-1 or 6-1 I think...and they were bypassing Morneau, which was the correct move IMO.

If Cintron would actually try out there OR at least have some range, we'd be out of the inning.

Jamie Burke run over by Torii Hunter

The Piranhas

Justin Morneau run over by AJ Pierzynski

Two season changing rallies ignited by the White Sox, not to mention Ozzie's contribution last year.

Great.

What are the odds that about the all-star break we are competing for 4th place with the Royals, and just everything comes loose? Ozzie goes on a rampage and after he resigns. Then KW gets canned and Rick Hann comes in and just re-does the whole minor league coaching system and get a new hitting coach with a new philosophy. And then do a mini-fire sale.

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 29, 2007 -> 08:58 PM)
What are the odds that about the all-star break we are competing for 4th place with the Royals, and just everything comes loose? Ozzie goes on a rampage and after he resigns. Then KW gets canned and Rick Hann comes in and just re-does the whole minor league coaching system and get a new hitting coach with a new philosophy. And then do a mini-fire sale.

That's be nice. Won't happen, but it'd be nice. And we'll stay ahead of the Royals at least though.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 30, 2007 -> 01:58 AM)
It was 5-1 or 6-1 I think...and they were bypassing Morneau, which was the correct move IMO.

Great.

He didn't walk him, that's where the mistake was.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:00 AM)
That's be nice. Won't happen, but it'd be nice. And we'll stay ahead of the Royals at least though.

For at least another year. :P

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ May 29, 2007 -> 08:59 PM)
Maybe Ozzie has lost this team?? It sure looks that way.

This team tuned Guillen out since August of 2006 it is obvious to see on a day to day basis! :chair

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 29, 2007 -> 09:00 PM)

New improved White Sox bullpen ERA=5.28

Good for 13th in the AL.

Thanks KW, it's been great...but we need a whole new front office.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 29, 2007 -> 09:01 PM)
He didn't walk him, that's where the mistake was.

For at least another year. :P

Yeah, I wasn't even listening anymore, I just assumed he would walk Morneau, not Cuddyer.

I'm actually more interested in listening to the Royals game, and they've lost 5 games in a row.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 29, 2007 -> 09:02 PM)
New improved White Sox bullpen ERA=5.28

Good for 13th in the AL.

Thanks KW, it's been great...but we need a whole new front office.

Smugass KW hiding under the desk!

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ May 29, 2007 -> 09:02 PM)
chris young a double and a run scored tonight.

Chris Young wouldn't be enough for us to win 90 games this year. We'll just have to wait and see what happens in the future, but CY wasn't ready for 2006.

We'll see what outfielders he gets to replace Vazquez, Contreras, Garland or Buerhle.

Well, I guess it would be worse if you were a Yankees fan now!

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 29, 2007 -> 09:03 PM)
I remember how everybody said KW was a horrible GM heading into 2005. Maybe they were right, and 2005 was an abberation.

Sometimes I truly think it was lightning in a bottle in 2005 and they won despite KW and OG!