White Sox vs. Twins, 5/29/07 (L)

knightni

Dye catches it in foul ground, run scores, all 3 runners advance. Dye has a cannon of an arm.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 29, 2007 -> 08:31 PM)
I'd like to know one situation this year, or even last year, where everyone on base advanced on a foul out.

HA I was thinking the same thing.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 29, 2007 -> 08:30 PM)
Boy am I glad our pitchers can go into Minn and get those hitters hot. I am sure Twins fans will be sending thank you letters.

i'm not advocating head hunting at all, but Ozzie has been known to order batters to be brushed back. How many times do the hitters on the Twins have to sit in there comfortably and flick at balls before one of them is made unconfortable in the box? Instead Ozzie just seems to take the "these things happen" approach to the Twins.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ May 29, 2007 -> 08:30 PM)
ive shut them off. time to watch the cubs lose (hopefully)

From your mouth to Jeremy Hermida's ears. Jason Marquis has returned to our planet and what he really is.

Nice job Masset :)

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 29, 2007 -> 08:40 PM)
But Damm it, when those bats finally heat up to balance out the stats, boy are the hitters gonna be hot in September.

The weather is too hot right now, and the hitters are fatigued. Just wait until it cools off! Then the bats will come around!

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 30, 2007 -> 01:26 AM)
There's no memo. I'm just wondering where our Boof Bonser is. Certaintly there's atleast one pitcher in the system who can match him. Right?

I'm sorry, Danks is downright AWFUL tonight. Can't drop a curveball to save his life. This better be nothing but an aberration.

He pitched bad against the A's, but got saved by some hard hit double plays. His strike out rate the last two games is quite alarming.

When is this going to end? When is Kenny going to step in and say "enough is enough" and make a damn move? Kenny, do something, I don't care what. Little or small, something needs to change. Show the players that you won't settle for this terrible, inconsistent baseball! Come on Kenny!

It's just so tiring.

And thats my post of the game.. lets get some runs.

When is this going to end? When is Kenny going to step in and say "enough is enough" and make a damn move? Kenny, do something, I don't care what. Big or small, something needs to change. Show the players that you won't settle for this terrible, inconsistent baseball! Come on Kenny!

It's just so tiring.

And thats my post of the game.. lets get some runs.

Edited by TitoMB345