White Sox vs. Twins, 5/30/07 (L)

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 30, 2007 -> 12:23 PM)
Hes actually been on quite a tear lately.

The entire team took a dump with their bats for almost 2 months. I am expecting the offensive explosions of all explosions any minute now. So we can flip their cards and see their usual numbers.

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ May 30, 2007 -> 01:24 PM)
I'm sick of Hawk and this piranha s***

It isn't just Hawk... I'm watching FSN North on ExtraInnings... every other f***ing thing is piranhas this and piranhas that... they even have on screen graphics for it.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 30, 2007 -> 12:30 PM)
The entire team took a dump with their bats for almost 2 months. I am expecting the offensive explosions of all explosions any minute now. So we can flip their cards and see their usual numbers.

Yeah, but he has been putting good swings on the ball lately, I guess nobody expected a man who grounds into a ton of Dps to ground into one

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ May 30, 2007 -> 12:32 PM)
I'm gonna try to stay positive today. Maybe that will work. Come on Crede, let's get a base hit!!

Well 30+ pitches for Baker is certainly not a good thing for him... I dont believe he's made it out of the 6th inning in any start so far.

Edited by watchtower41

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 30, 2007 -> 12:33 PM)
Yeah, but he has been putting good swings on the ball lately, I guess nobody expected a man who grounds into a ton of Dps to ground into one

I could care less about GIDPs. I just want to see a better approach late in the game with men on. It seems for years, that in that situation we pucker up, and try to hit every pitch to mars. The best ABs I have seen with men on late in the game have been by Erstad. He fouls stuff off, and puts the ball in play.