BearSox

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:24 PM)
Unreal.....how does our manager still have a job? Seriously, put Logan into the f***ing game to face the lefty there.

Our manager was ejected...he is probably drunk as a skunk in the clubhouse right now

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 07:25 PM)
Who pitches the 7th and 8th though? This bullpen is a moot point.

Doesn't matter....if they get the tying run to 2nd base, you have to play the match-up there. I can't wait for the Ozzie apologists to defend that move.

f*** THIS f***ING TEAM. THIS IS f***ING RIDICULOUS!!!! A BUNCH OF OVERPAID MOTHER f***ERS. 0-56 AGAINST f***ING RELIEVER, THE f***ING BULLPEN CAN'T SHUT A f***ING TEAM DOWN. f***ING 2 f***ING OUTS AND CAN'T f***IN GET A 3RD f***ING OUT WITHOU GIVING UP f***ING RUNS. TAKKE THIS f***IN TEAM KW, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR f***ING ASS!!! I'VE NEVER f***IN BEEN SO f***INN PISSED OF ABOUT A f***IN TEAM THAN I f***IN AM NOW. I'G f***IN GET RID OF f***IN ALL OF EM. f***IN NO GOOD MOTHERf***ERS!!!!

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:26 PM)
How about:

Call up Fields, Prinz, Bukvich, Vasquez

Send down Aardsma, Day, Masset to be a AAA starter, DL MacDougal

Lol. That would just be way too smart for our team. Never gonna happen.

We're sinking or swimming with this "bullpen"

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:26 PM)
Doesn't matter....if they get the tying run to 2nd base, you have to play the match-up there. I can't wait for the Ozzie apologists to defend that move.

Well the move in general was obviously wrong, but we'd still lose in the 7th or 8th anyways if Logan comes in and gets the out. The move was wrong but it didn't really mean much IMO.