White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/03/07 (L)

BearSox

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Overbay was begging for a reason to not have to keep hitting. Not only did he swing at that, he didn't try to get out of the way. How pathetic.

Uh oh, Ozzie gets the heave ho and he's not happy. This isn't Pinella-esque but he's really not happy.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 01:10 PM)
I think it's very possible he'll get called up, probably replacing Gonzalez. I'd like to see him get the start against Igawa tomorrow.

If he isn't called and he's actually just got a day off today, I blame you for getting my hopes up ;).

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 01:13 PM)
That's not a swing...it was the follow-thru after being hit. Nice to see both managers of Chicago getting ejected when the umps make the right call. Danks is playing with fire today though.

Even if he didn't swing, he made no movement at all to get out of the way.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 12:12 PM)
Overbay was begging for a reason to not have to keep hitting. Not only did he swing at that, he didn't try to get out of the way. How pathetic.

Uh oh, Ozzie gets the heave ho and he's not happy. This isn't Pinella-esque but he's really not happy.

Yet another thing the stupidity of White Sox hitters are unable to exploit. When behind 0-2 or 1-2 getting hit by a pitch is a good thing. Why is it other teams can do it but the morons on the Sox can not comprehend this.

Got the change-up is a great spot there.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 06:14 PM)
Even if he didn't swing, he made no movement at all to get out of the way.

When a pitch is that far inside, you don't have to. It was close, and I don't blame Ozzie for getting ejected in terms of just showing his frustration. I just don't want to hear Hawk complain about it all game.

Don't give in on the 3-1 pitch!

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 01:17 PM)
I have the Charlotte game on on here too. I'll keep updated on what pitchers are used, I assume we won't use anybody that could or will be called up tomorrow.

Its going to be interesting getting to see them play in Louisville on Tuesday. At this point, I would wager I will be seeing a couple of our crappy bullpen pitchers, as well as Peter Pan's rehab.

Great, we're into the pen now. Time to go mow the lawn....

Edited by chisox72