White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Hawk, just shut up already. we can do without the twinkie butt kissing. why not talk about how bad the sox are? oh that's right, you want to keep your job.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:56 PM)
Good news keeps on rolling in, Gio lasts 3 innings tonite.

Could be like DLS, an All-Star game thing...

I keep playing with BR's Play Index... The two games are the first since this brutal Cleveland series in 1999 [Game 1 | Game 2 | Game 3] that the Sox have allowed 12 or more runs in back-to-back games. Some good names there (Navarro, Baldwin, Parque)

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 10:07 PM)

I keep playing with BR's Play Index... The two games are the first since this brutal Cleveland series in 1999 [Game 1 | Game 2 | Game 3] that the Sox have allowed 12 or more runs in back-to-back games. Some good names there (Navarro, Baldwin, Parque)

I love that thing. Today has been the perfect day to test out its capabilities and it has not disappointed.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 10:07 PM)

Could be.

He got touched up though as well.

Bill Melton thinks 1993 was 24 years ago...ha! thanks for the laugh bill.

edit: 1993 was the last time the twins won both games of a double header and of course the 32 runs the white sox gave up today were the most they have ever given up in a double header.

Edited by DonnyDevito

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
I just want something to happen. They also remarked that the postgame was "interesting".

I'm just really hoping something has happened.

Nothing's gonna happen. I think Melton was just referring to the fact that he expected some fun Ozzie antics.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 10:19 PM)
Nothing's gonna happen. I think Melton was just referring to the fact that he expected some fun Ozzie antics.

it was luke stuckmeyer.....he'd never lie to me.....

so the question is:

Is Gavin getting ready to jump on a plane and head back to Chicago...

or is KW gonna move Count (not Mark) to keep him up here?

And assuming Gavin goes back down... who is coming up to help this pen?

I sat thru both games there yesterday. The place was full of Twins fans in the first game. Fortunatly they were not the ignorant creatures Cub, Yankee and Red Sox fans are. They enjoyed pasting us-but never chortled about it.

It was an embarrassment being there-they just hit everything-and not one Twins player was HBP or moved off the plate. This regime has given up.