Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 10, 2007 -> 09:57 PM)
Ugh!

Can you blame them? Kennedy was the only one deserving of the kind of push that storyline was supposed to bring, who else could they have used?

I thought it was pretty funny, HHH laughing his ass off.. now they can just squash the storyline and Hornswagle can just stay on SmackDown and Vince will prolly never have to deal with this anyways

QUOTE(Shadows @ Sep 10, 2007 -> 10:02 PM)
Can you blame them? Kennedy was the only one deserving of the kind of push that storyline was supposed to bring, who else could they have used?

I thought it was pretty funny, HHH laughing his ass off.. now they can just squash the storyline and Hornswagle can just stay on SmackDown and Vince will prolly never have to deal with this anyways

I'm sure we'll see backstage skits with Vince and Hornswoggle.

Who knows? Kennedy could comeback and have a swerve that it is Kennedy or something and the HHH feud begins.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Sep 11, 2007 -> 04:47 AM)
Guys, let's be happy an E storyline has continuity. For months we've heard how Hornswaggle is a "little bastard" and the E writers actually brought the plot device to its full conclusion.

Plus, instead of only having Vince's new son be "in his pockets" figuratively, they can actually have Hornswoggle be IN Vince's pockets!

:lolhitting

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 10, 2007 -> 10:26 AM)
Lords Of Pain is mirroring Meltzer's report that Booker quit because he was facing a 60-day suspension rather than 30, since Vince determined Booker had a previous Wellness Program violation.

Booker was also upset that Vince chose to pull WWE talent from Booker's indie fed, choosing to start a new developmental fed in Florida instead. Booker then reportedly used some TNA contacts to supply wrestlers for his fed, which pissed Vince off.

They reported that Booker has a successful hip-hop store and two wrestling schools, so even if he chooses not to go to TNA he'll be fine.

Can we get a reputable link to this story? Can't find it on the Observer site.

Also, I would like to take a bow for predicting Hornswoggle at the beginning of this storyline. I'm looking for the link now to prove it. This was the best way to book this storyline now that Kennedy's gotten himself suspended. Vince should be used for comedy - he's not gonna get anyone over the way he booked himself with Lashley.

Dude, one of the eight diva search finalists went to high school and college with me.. I use to see her around all the time but she graduated last semester I believe

I saw a link for her website on wrestlezone and I was like, wtf, I know that girl

VH1 is showing the best Hogan Knows Best episode.

The one where the psycho Hulk superfan spends the day with Hogan and Hulk works him out until he barfs the eggs he drank to look tough.

Then Hulk gets him in the ring and throws him around for a while.

VH1 wanted the superfan to go over, but Hogan played his "creative control" card.

:D

I'm not a big follower of TNA but here's a bit of a spoiler.........

During an in-ring segment with Christian Cage, Tyson Tomko & AJ Styles, Jim Cornette that on the September 20th edition of TNA iMPACT! - Christian Cage would have to face JUNIOR FATU, formerly known as Rikishi.

Christian Cage defeats Junior Fatu after interference from AJ Styles, but Junior Fatu fought back and gave the stinkface to Styles and Cage. After the former Rikishi was getting beat down by Tyson Tomko, Samoa Joe made the save and the two Samoans joined foces.

I was wondering when Vince was going to call Rikishi and bring him back to WWE. Too late i guess. I don't remember why he left WWE in the first place.

An oldie but a goodie.

I mean, outside of a grown black man dunking over a white child, this video got me laughing and thinking.

They could just reuse the beautiful 2 Cold WCW promo since the lyrics from the early 90's still fit ("Like a Gulf War / Brother, he attacks from the air!"). WCW sure had their fingers on the pulse of the 90's inner city. All obese black women are Aretha Franklin and all minority kids are street linguistic speaking -- even the white kids.

And wouldn't stepping take them a long time to get to the school?

Or would the Gulf War lyric be "Like a Gulf War brother / he attack from the air" in reference to Scorp being a black male? It could be WCW with a high minded historical commentary on the historical significance of minority military air groups in the US like that of the famous Tuskegee Airmen.

/cues "The More You Know" rainbow

Dave Scherer of PwInsider said yesterday on his hotline that he's been unable to confirm the Booker rumors - so take any "news" with a grain of salt. He is however, on 60-day suspension right now.

Brock Lesnar is going to UFC - supposedly, they're finalizing the deal.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 12:52 PM)
Dave Scherer of PwInsider said yesterday on his hotline that he's been unable to confirm the Booker rumors - so take any "news" with a grain of salt. He is however, on 60-day suspension right now.

Brock Lesnar is going to UFC - supposedly, they're finalizing the deal.

I noticed this morning that many sites had pulled their Booker reports, so I was wondering what was up.

I hope he doesn't quit, he brings something good to most of the crappy gimmicks they saddle him with.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 01:47 PM)
I noticed this morning that many sites had pulled their Booker reports, so I was wondering what was up.

I hope he doesn't quit, he brings something good to most of the crappy gimmicks they saddle him with.

It just goes to show that it does matter which wrestling news sites you read. I still can't believe people read some of the one on here that they do.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Sep 13, 2007 -> 11:47 AM)
It just goes to show that it does matter which wrestling news sites you read. I still can't believe people read some of the one on here that they do.

You pay for your smark bait.

We got the point.

Now move on.

Jesus.

Were you not held enough as a child or something? What is this cry for attention?