Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 21, 2008 -> 11:15 AM)
anyone go to the ROH show this weekend? I haven't been to one in awhile. They're always solid shows and worth the money, but they have fallen on the worst weekends for me.

Didn't go, but heard it was a good show. Pretty much centered around the whole Aries/Lacey/Age of The Fall angle.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will absolutely buy this book!!

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Jim Cornette is writing a book documenting the Midnight Express. The book will feature tons of inside information on the last days of Jim Crockett Promotions before it was bought out by Ted Turner, the first years of WCW, attendance figures for 60% of the shows the Midnight Express were on in the late 80s, newspaper clippings, original booking plans, and more. The book will be released later this year.

QUOTE (Shadows @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 03:03 PM)
I was sent in a capsule from a place long from here and I came here for one reason: to attack and keep coming. Not to ask but just to give. Not to want but just to send...send the power of the Warrior down everybody's throat in the WWF till they become sick of it. Well you're gonna get sick of it because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell. And when I get big enough, brother, there ain't gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the Warriors floating through the veins, and the power of the Warriahhhhhh!! [sNORT]

QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 09:33 PM)
Okay, here goes:

....As it has been brought down from the highest mountains over the span of many years, my Warriors can understand that which leaves mere mortals perplexed. The question has been raised, and it is a legitimate question: Why, you ask, have I returned after so long? Time is an abstract, and in the greater scheme I have been around for longer than you could comprehend. The Ultimate Warrior has known many forms and permutations, and will know many more before the final day arrives. Worry not about your role in this saga, Orlando Jordan, for your fate has already been written unbeknownst to you. I have returned to lead my Warriors through the darkness and not you, Orlando Jordan, nor any other human can alter that. My Warriors are my lifeblood, my oxygen, my sustenance, and I am theirs. Alone we are weak, together we are an unstoppable force, and this force will go right through you, Orlando Jordan, and you are powerless in its presence. And when the tale has been told, when all victories have been recorded for future generations to ponder and debate, know this: the One Warrior Nation will reign supreme, and the chosen survivors will walk into the light alongside the ULTIMATE WARRRRRIIIIIIUUUHHHHHHRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

[sNORT]

You both meet and exceed my expectations. Bravo :notworthy

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 21, 2008 -> 07:05 PM)
Ouch, Shadows. That was early.

EVEN with my boy out now

Whats the point of this? The US Champ, the IC Champ, and the money in the bank winner have all been in this thing already through two matches.. WWE needs to pull their head out of their ass and do s*** right for once

At least put up and commers in this thing as a way to try and springboard them.. do we really need to see Jericho, MVP, or Punk in this when they have already got things going for them?

Oh great, and here comes Matt Hardy.. jesus

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 21, 2008 -> 06:46 PM)
Wow, this tournament's terrible.

this is PISS poor

simply pathetic

Jericho

VS

Punk

Finlay

VS

Regal

CM Punk surely wont win it with the MITB.. and none of the other 3 deserve it

As it appears its now Regal in the finals by what they are selling.. what a pathetic KOTR

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 21, 2008 -> 07:30 PM)
Punk goes to the finals.

Punk BETTER win.. if they want him to do something with that MITB he needs to start building more cred

This is what should happen.. King Punk wins, turns heel, and is built up until a title run is in order

If Regal or Finlay win.. this has been the biggest waste of 3 hours ever.. NEITHER of them has any business winning this thing and I see no way for either of them to go if they do..