White Sox vs. Red Sox, 7/21/07 (L)

briguy27

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gar102 @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 05:16 PM)
No harm, at least he was trying to make a play.

Bye Bye Day!

I just find it ridiculous anyone thinks he could be a fourth OF when he's a left fielder at best, and a crappy CF.

What the hell is Guillen screaming about?

It appeared from his body language he was suggesting to Lugo (?) his side may be hit next time around. I'm guessing his anger stems from Lugo after he struck out.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

I just find it ridiculous anyone thinks he could be a fourth OF when he's a left fielder at best, and a crappy CF.

Don't those always make the best 4th OF!?!?!

Seriously.. Who are they going to put in the pen? Everyone KW has brought up or sent down this year just SUCKS. Other than 05.. has any of his pens been any good?

QUOTE(SoxFan77 @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 05:20 PM)

Seriously.. Who are they going to put in the pen? Everyone KW has brought up or sent down this year just SUCKS. Other than 05.. has any of his pens been any good?

Was it 2003 or 2004 when we had Flash. Koch struggled as did Rick White, but otherwise we were decent. I liked the Scott Sullivan pick up as well.

QUOTE(SoxFan77 @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 05:20 PM)

Well KW the baseball genius he thinks he is, put together this crew of has beens and never weres. He was popping off about the organization's pitching depth in spring training. It is scary that as bad as most of these guys have been, when they get replaced, the replacement is worse. So it appears they did a pretty good job of picking their best staff at the beginning of the year.

QUOTE(SoxFan77 @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 04:20 PM)

He should've held onto guys like Marte and Riske, and also acquired a vet in the offseason. He gambled with a ton of projects, and all of them failed.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 05:24 PM)
He should've held onto guys like Marte and Riske, and also acquired a vet in the offseason. He gambled with a ton of projects, and all of them failed.

Marte was a f***ing train wreck when we sent him for Mack, who was never supposed to be a starter. I'll never have a problem with that move.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 05:22 PM)
A bunch of "Fireballers"!

Also:

Sisco 8.36

Prinz 8.10

Masset 7.09

Aardsma 6.40

MacDougal 6.23

It wasn't long ago when we thought guys like Marte and his 3.77 ERA was horrible. Now that's what Jenks is and he's the bullpen savior.

I never understood why he didn't hold onto Riske, we gave up basically nothing for him.. He pitched very well here..Didn't make allot of sense. Marte.. He was on his way out during the 05 season..Heads Summed it up for me on the trade.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 05:29 PM)
I love Johnny Orr. He is hysterical. I met him once, he rolled about 25 dirty jokes off in about 2 minutes.

One of the best moments of my dad's life was pouring that guy a beer.

Buncha guys back in Ames today, Orr, Eustachy, Hoiberg, Grayer, Hornacek among others.