Iguchi Traded to Phillies for RP/SP Michael Dubee

IlliniKrush

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 10:08 PM)
You're delusional. If the Castillo trade hasn't sufficiently convinced you that Iguchi had little to no trade value then I don't know what will.

When Garland brings back nothing, it will all be clear. :lol:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 08:08 PM)
You're delusional. If the Castillo trade hasn't sufficiently convinced you that Iguchi had little to no trade value then I don't know what will.

Kalapse, did you update your chart with the Iguchi trade?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 08:07 PM)
So what happened to his speed then? 9 SB and 4 CS? He's going to have to start hitting some doubles if he's not going to steal any bases.

I said that he has lost a step. I was at that point talking in general (about what I want in a leadoff hitter).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 10:13 PM)
I said that he has lost a step. I was at that point talking in general (about what I want in a leadoff hitter).

Gager, I expect a new audio show by the time I start my new job (Aug 6th), I need some audio..

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 10:11 PM)
I think it's time to open a Schuerholz love forum for Pratt.

Haha, with Randy Orton and Francisco Liriano subforums.

But really. I've never truly understood what the deal is with trading within the division unless it's, you know, Babe Ruth to the Red Sox (not that it was the same format), and when I read about it, that was just reinforced for me.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 10:31 PM)
I'll update it on Wednesday when the smoke clears. Things could change quite bit in the next 16 and a half hours.

Saying and doing that is begging for nothing to happen.

Do it tonight.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 10:22 PM)
Tad Iguchi was still worth more than a class A pitcher. The Phillies got a real good 2Bman with some power and ability to drive in some clutch runs. I am not impressed with whatever decision went into this move. There isn't much in the last year that has panned out for the Sox as far as trades and other signings are concerned and I think the Iguchi trade is just another example of real questionable player decisions.

No he wast. He is a two month rental player with no compensation when he leaves, on top of that you have to pay him a million bucks. He wasnt worth more than a massage table, and frankly we were lucky to get an actual player out of the deal.