White Sox vs. Yankees, 7/31/07 (L)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's amazing how post-all star break our offense seamingly always has an answer once the opponent puts some runs on the board. chicago did a great job of answering back during the Tigers series and they're doing it again here in New York City.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Aug 1, 2007 -> 12:12 AM)
We're back in it...maybe we should go to the pen now. Richar gave one a charge.

I am not able to watch the game (I have gameday). So Richar put some wood on the ball even though it was an out?

I am not able to watch the game (I have gameday). So Richar put some wood on the ball even though it was an out?

he sure did, Godzilla was playing short in left and had to cover a lot of ground to get back to that ball richar hit. i'd say it was almost warning track power (if ny even has one).

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 08:14 PM)

Yea, and it was also a shot to left field, so Richar showed some pretty good power to the opposite field. I like what I've seen of him so far. As far as the kids, I am very excited about Fields and Richar.

So much speculation about Jose C and why he has been so bad. I have to believe injury, but the thing about him is he has a lot of pride and wants to win. He wants to do good, but it just isn't working out. I don't know why he hasn't been placed on the DL?