White Sox vs. Yankees, 7/31/07 (L)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE DFA JOSE! Omfg, I have never seen such a huge waste of talent ever. The guy is GARBAGE! Get him OUT OF HERE! Dear GOD I'd rather see Floyd than this guy, cause atleast Floyd has upside.

Unless Jose gives up a ton more runs we still have a chance against Mussina. He hasn't been so hot lately either. Well maybe hotter than Jose, but not that great, well maybe greater than Jose, but, but , but

Oh who am I kidding. We are done

Edited by elrockinMT

Last year until Jose got hurt around the break, it was arguable he was the BEST pitcher in the league.

He was THAT good- hitting his spots with good velocity- the awesome dropdown and that killer forkball...

Today, he is perhaps the worst starter in the league. Unreal how quickly that happened. About a year ago, that contract KW had with Jose didn't look so bad, so remember that...

All of that said, this BETTER be his last start- we should DL him and get him the surgery he needs or whatever so we can only pray to get rid of him or get some value out of him next year. After this start I can't imagine any team taking him in the offseason for the league minimum, much less $10M per...

we can laugh at podz girly arm all we want. but he's doing pretty good when healthy. i don't see who we have that can replace him and be an improvement. i like the ways scotty podz hits and you have to love that speed, which the sox are desperate for. now with owens, richar, and podz...the team speed ain't half bad. it's still a little slow for my liking though with AJ, Thome, Konerko, ect.

Last year until Jose got hurt around the break, it was arguable he was the BEST pitcher in the league.

He was THAT good- hitting his spots with good velocity- the awesome dropdown and that killer forkball...

Today, he is perhaps the worst starter in the league. Unreal how quickly that happened. About a year ago, that contract KW had with Jose didn't look so bad, so remember that...

All of that said, this BETTER be his last start- we should DL him and get him the surgery he needs or whatever so we can only pray to get rid of him or get some value out of him next year. After this start I can't imagine any team taking him in the offseason for the league minimum, much less $10M per...

is there a chance THAT good pitcher ever comes back???

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 07:05 PM)
Unless Jose gives up a ton more runs we still have a chance against Mussina. He hasn't been so hot lately either. Well maybe hotter than Jose, but not that great, well maybe greater than Jose, but, but , but

Oh who am I kidding. We are done

Mussina has a 3.67 ERA over his last 8 starts.

And just like that we're back in it!!!

Uribe works the full count, can't believe my eyes and then he hits the 3 run bomb! way to go juan. take that abreau!!

And just like that we're back in it!!!

Uribe works the full count, can't believe my eyes and then he hits the 3 run bomb! way to go juan. take that abreau!!

Juan looked good that at-bat. Let's hope this is one of his annual hot streaks.

All I can say is...Uribe 3:16

So how many runs will Jose give up this inning. I am setting the over/under at 2 and 1/2.

i'll go under, but 2 runs.