White Sox vs. Yankees, 8/02/07 (W)

Kalapse

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 03:27 PM)
Contreras has been replaced by Gavin Floyd for at least one turn in the rotation, but made it clear that he won't stay a reliever for long. "Maybe for the remainder of the year I'll be in the bullpen, but I fully expect to start next year," Contreras said. "If they don't want me as a starter next year, I want to be out of here."

Look Contreras and the fans are on the same page.

To hell with Contreras. I'll buy his plane ticket for him!!!

To hell with Contreras. I'll buy his plane ticket for him!!!

You never added I LUUUUUV TRAINS in your sig. And you should add "All over it" in the part when he says "Lookin' for it, got it, all over it, and couldn't do anything with it" or "Lookin' for it, got it, and just underneath it"

Edited by briguy27

Outside of the disaster that is White Sox baseball I flipped around to see Lohse only threw one inning Sean Marshall got lit up but the cub pen is now god like. Cubs are about to come back from being down 7-1 as Rocky Cherry and the rest of the pen has become amazing The Brewer pen is a f***ing disaster with Jorge Sosa getting a run scoring double and the Mets blew that game open. Brian Lawrence started for the Mets. The National League is a disgrace.

Where's duck fart? I ain't heard him say duck snort all year. He switched to duck fart.

My brother and I play a game that we decide what guys' he will say when the game first starts

For example "Welcome everyone to White Sox baseball, where tonight, Jim Thome, Paul Konerko, Jermaine Dye, and the White Sox take on Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, and the New York Yankees."

13-9. JD 4-5, 2 DOUBLES AND 2 HOMERS! TRADE VALUE!?!?!?