White Sox vs. Yankees, 8/02/07 (W)

Kalapse

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisox_fan @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 02:14 PM)
Hawk said Logan is hurt too...anyone know anything else? I missed the early inning with him in it..

Droppin' like flies they are...

Maybe next we'll hear they've had to cancel our season due to no more players able to play.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 02:21 PM)
Jason and I once shared a whoooore in Vegas once, swords were crossed.... and well its never been the same since.

Eeee-Uuuuu. :ph34r:

ETA... wait a second.... I don't buy this for one second. This is the same Jason that didn't seek out a strip club on the minor's trip. I call BS.

Contreras has been replaced by Gavin Floyd for at least one turn in the rotation, but made it clear that he won't stay a reliever for long. "Maybe for the remainder of the year I'll be in the bullpen, but I fully expect to start next year," Contreras said. "If they don't want me as a starter next year, I want to be out of here."

Look Contreras and the fans are on the same page.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 04:27 PM)
Contreras has been replaced by Gavin Floyd for at least one turn in the rotation, but made it clear that he won't stay a reliever for long. "Maybe for the remainder of the year I'll be in the bullpen, but I fully expect to start next year," Contreras said. "If they don't want me as a starter next year, I want to be out of here."

Well now someone just needs to tell him the news.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 01:27 PM)

I'd love him as a starter too...but he better damn well earn it.