White Sox vs. Yankees, 8/02/07 (W)

Kalapse

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 03:05 PM)
Is there any other player in the league other than Kerry Wood that can get hurt like Erstad doing the most routine things in baseball?

Pods

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 08:38 PM)
different strokes for different folks.... your entitled to your own opinion

Yes, I am but this kind of posting is not right. Please keep in mind that children visit this site

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 04:44 PM)
Where's duck fart? I ain't heard him say duck snort all year. He switched to duck fart.

Well considering he is meaning to say "duck s***" but can't, "duck fart" makes more sense...

I remember Hawk getting a question in the booth a few years ago about ducksnort's origin. Hawk said when he played they called it a 'duck...passing gas' as only Hawk could say because you couldn't say fart on the air. Apparently they told him it's ok and he is going with it. Ducksnort sounded better.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 02:00 PM)
I remember Hawk getting a question in the booth a few years ago about ducksnort's origin. Hawk said when he played they called it a 'duck...passing gas' as only Hawk could say because you couldn't say fart on the air. Apparently they told him it's ok and he is going with it. Ducksnort sounded better.

I was thinking the other day: what ever happened to those email questions they used to take on the air. Don't they do it any more, or have I just not watched enuf of the 'GN games?

QUOTE(danman31 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 04:00 PM)

My wife actually heard him say it and she was like did he just say duck fart?? I'm like no...he says duck snort and she is like no I think he just said duck fart and I'm like no he didn't, I been listening to him for years and he says DUCK SNORT. and she says i don't care how long you been listening to him he JUST SAID DUCK FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like YOU'RE f***IN WACKED WOMAN!!! and she said YOU'RE an ASSHOLE MAN and I said yeah but at least I'm not a deaf asshole...and she said yeah you are...and I said no I ain't. YADA YADA YADA....next thing ya know somebody pops up and hawk says duck fart.

:unsure: UGGGHHH I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Controlled Chaos

My wife actually heard him say it and she was like did he just say duck fart?? I'm like no...he says duck snort and she is like no I think he just said duck fart and I'm like no he didn't, I been listening to him for years and he says DUCK SNORT. and she says i don't care how long you been listening to him he JUST SAID DUCK FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like YOU'RE f***IN WACKED WOMAN!!! and she said YOU'RE an ASSHOLE MAN and I said yeah but at least I'm not a deaf asshole...and she said yeah you are...and I said no I ain't. YADA YADA YADA....next thing ya know somebody pops up and hawk says duck fart.

:huh:

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 04:06 PM)

:lolhitting :lol: