White Sox vs. Mariners, 8/10/07 (W)

WSoxMatt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Ichiro is feeling frisky tonight, he's acting like Willie Mays Hayes in centerfield. Running full speed into a backpedal, crouching and turning to his right to catch a routine flyball and climbing atop the CF fence in an attempt to nab Fields' second homerun. I fully expect him to catch a ball behind his back with his hat next inning.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 09:38 PM)
Not this year.

Yeah, you're probably right Darin was probably cheering his ass off from his couch during the 60 games he's missed this season. That sort of leadership is unquantifiable.

Yeah, you're probably right Darin was probably cheering his ass off from his couch during the 60 games he's missed this season. That sort of leadership is unquantifiable.

I normally respect you but you're acting like an ass. So he has a lack of "leadership" for being injured? Uribe has very few cluth hits this year, if many hiyts at ALL worth noting. Erstad has done it most of the time he's played. Erstad's defense has been solid this year. Uribe's has slumped.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 09:50 PM)
I normally respect you but you're acting like an ass. So he has a lack of "leadership" for being injured? Uribe has very few cluth hits this year, if many hiyts at ALL worth noting. Erstad has done it most of the time he's played. Erstad's defense has been solid this year. Uribe's has slumped.

Tallest midget contest. Uribe sucks, and Erstad is about as dependable as Wood and Prior.