Where in the world is......

Sonik22

Osama Bin Laden? Apparently this is the name of Morgan Spurlock's new documentary set to debut at the Sundance film festival in January. The same guy who did Super Size Me apparently has made this documentary on finding Osama Bin Laden, and apparently he has footage. The film is slated for the release in the spring. I felt this deserved it's own thread, because if he actually filmed Bin Laden, i have no idea how the US govt. wouldn't get involved. Thoughts?

Linkage

Completely off topic, but it still got me riled up! Morgan Spurlock is a name i will never forget. Back when i was captain of Loyola Universities Club Team (2003) our senior day doubleheader was against DePaul. They had this goofy lanky ass player named Morgan Spurlock who talked a lot of Crap. He went like 0 for 8, we came back from a 8 to nothing deficit, i ran out of pitching in the bottom of the last inning and had to put in my drunk ass starter from game one. He promptly gives up a game losing walk off grand slam to DePaul's Morgan Spurlock.

Sorry for the rant, the name continues to haunt me to this day!

QUOTE(Heartattack19 @ Dec 7, 2007 -> 10:46 AM)
Completely off topic, but it still got me riled up! Morgan Spurlock is a name i will never forget. Back when i was captain of Loyola Universities Club Team (2003) our senior day doubleheader was against DePaul. They had this goofy lanky ass player named Morgan Spurlock who talked a lot of Crap. He went like 0 for 8, we came back from a 8 to nothing deficit, i ran out of pitching in the bottom of the last inning and had to put in my drunk ass starter from game one. He promptly gives up a game losing walk off grand slam to DePaul's Morgan Spurlock.

Sorry for the rant, the name continues to haunt me to this day!

haha i used to know a guy named morgan spurlock who fits that exact description...probably the same guy....he would have been closer to a freshman or soph in 2003 though....ill bet its the same guy....never cared for him much either

QUOTE(daa84 @ Dec 9, 2007 -> 03:11 PM)
haha i used to know a guy named morgan spurlock who fits that exact description...probably the same guy....he would have been closer to a freshman or soph in 2003 though....ill bet its the same guy....never cared for him much either

I bet it is the same guy! He was young then and talked a lot of s***. All i know is he crushed the ball, i am still pissed i mismanaged the bullpen and ran out of pitchers....(i sent the last guy who was able to pitch to go and get the keg, he was the only guy with a car who was not already in the game) The DePaul team had some huge Party the night before and got busted. I have heard the team is still defunct because of that. Club ball was a lot of fun, more drinking than playing and when we played hungover, we always played better.

QUOTE(Heartattack19 @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 11:38 AM)
I bet it is the same guy! He was young then and talked a lot of s***. All i know is he crushed the ball, i am still pissed i mismanaged the bullpen and ran out of pitchers....(i sent the last guy who was able to pitch to go and get the keg, he was the only guy with a car who was not already in the game) The DePaul team had some huge Party the night before and got busted. I have heard the team is still defunct because of that. Club ball was a lot of fun, more drinking than playing and when we played hungover, we always played better.

He was born and raised in West Virginia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Spurlock

QUOTE(knightni @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 04:56 PM)
He was born and raised in West Virginia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Spurlock

i think he means the kid that he knew is the same guy i knew.....who is a completely differnet person from morgan spurlock the movie maker....they two just have the same names...get it? sorry thats confusing

QUOTE(Heartattack19 @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 11:38 AM)

im pretty sure its teh same kid, he played ball at stagg hs...im suprised he hit a slam, he wasnt much of a bopper...skinny middle IF type (2b or maybe CF).....he started at stagg but wasnt anything great...batted 9th i think....i think he struck out in the 7th to lose to sandburg in the sectional final while down 1 if it makes you feel any better

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Dec 7, 2007 -> 04:20 AM)
i was expecting something about carmen sandiego :huh

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Dec 7, 2007 -> 02:09 PM)
ME TOO!!!!!

Where is ol Carmen?

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 12:50 AM)
He's probably with Carmen San Diego or Waldo.

Great minds think alike. :) :headbang

QUOTE(daa84 @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 06:20 PM)
im pretty sure its teh same kid, he played ball at stagg hs...im suprised he hit a slam, he wasnt much of a bopper...skinny middle IF type (2b or maybe CF).....he started at stagg but wasnt anything great...batted 9th i think....i think he struck out in the 7th to lose to sandburg in the sectional final while down 1 if it makes you feel any better

Wait a minute. I went to Stagg and I knew a Morgan Spurlock that, I think, went to Stagg. I was a year older than him. I don't remember if he played baseball but he seems to fit the description.

QUOTE(G&T @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 12:08 PM)
Wait a minute. I went to Stagg and I knew a Morgan Spurlock that, I think, went to Stagg. I was a year older than him. I don't remember if he played baseball but he seems to fit the description.

How Crazy is that! I still can not believe he hit a freaking low and outside slider, granted we were at Loyola Park on the lake, which has a really short fence, but still! I will never forget that damm kid.....i could not belive he even hit the ball!

Club Baseball was the greatest, we had such a good time playing and drinking, i think we played more basketball at practice than baseball!