How many sox?

whitesox94

54 members have voted

1. 1. How many current Sox will be included in the Mitchell Report?

• 4+

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, there's one guy on the Sox who I really don't want to show up on the list. Besides him, I really don't care and won't be surprised. However, (this isn't the person I was referring to) if PK was on steroids, he should get his money back. If you see him walking around in normal street clothes, you would never think that someone with his body was a professional athlete.

QUOTE(whitesox94 @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 05:22 PM)
1 Konerko

You don't just become a star

youre right, generally you tear up the minor leagues, win minor league player of the year, come up have some struggles but at a young age still prove to be a pretty good hitter, and then make adjustments and blossom into a 40 HR guy....

pauly hit 30 HR in AA as a 20 year old...and hit .294 with 25 Hr for the sox when he was 23....how again did he become a star overnight?

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(fathom @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 05:23 PM)
I'll be honest, there's one guy on the Sox who I really don't want to show up on the list. Besides him, I really don't care and won't be surprised. However, (this isn't the person I was referring to) if PK was on steroids, he should get his money back. If you see him walking around in normal street clothes, you would never think that someone with his body was a professional athlete.

thome? cuz hes basically the one guy i hope isnt on the list...other than that it doesnt really matter

QUOTE(whitesox94 @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 05:22 PM)
1 Konerko

You don't just become a star

No. Way. Unless Paulie was juicin' in HS. I remember seeing Paulie play in the state tourney his Sr. year of high school and he blasted one half way up the center field wall at Peoria Sports Complex (if anybody's been there you'd know)...and all I could say was..."DAMN"!

Oh and I'm sure there will be at least a couple guys that somehow made there way onto the Sox. I do not think any long term Sox will get listed and there is only one long term Sox that I would be remotedly concerned about being listed (and it would be sad if it was).

Than again, if it weren't for the whole level playing field, I really would give a damn about whether players juiced or didn't juice.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 02:45 PM)
No. Way. Unless Paulie was juicin' in HS. I remember seeing Paulie play in the state tourney his Sr. year of high school and he blasted one half way up the center field wall at Peoria Sports Complex (if anybody's been there you'd know)...and all I could say was..."DAMN"!

Jesus....that is like 460 feet.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 05:47 PM)

Yep. I'd never seen anything like it at that age level. And that's when he was an All-State catcher. It was the Championship game also.

Edited by Wanne

Did he get into second? :lol: :P