How many sox?

whitesox94

54 members have voted

1. 1. How many current Sox will be included in the Mitchell Report?

• 4+

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JoeCredeYes @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 05:24 PM)
I would not be surprised one bit if Thome was on the list.

Young Jim

060519_whtsx_cubs_vlg4p.widec.jpg

I see a bigger gut and a bigger butt. From what I understand, that happens to people when they age. Maybe everyone else has been wrong though.

And this speculation seems kinda pointless to me. Can't we wait, like, less than 24 hours?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 10:12 PM)
Agustin Montero

hahaha oh god i remember ozzie brought him in once to face someone...i cant remember exactly who it was but it was like vlad or someone....i was ready to kill ozzie and augstin "the matador" montero struck him out.....i just about cried in laughter

QUOTE(bighurt4life @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 12:54 AM)
Also, there's no way that PK or Big Hurt end up on the list. Anyone ever see Frank in his college pictures? He has always been a ridiculously large human being, if PK was using roids then he should ask for his money back by the looks of his body

Exactly right about Thomas, no way in hell he's on that list. He was born a monster. I feel sorry for his mother.

For the former, I'm goign to go with Albert Belle.

For the current who I most likely think might be on it, Juan Uribe.

Someone mentioned Carl. I haven't seen anyone mention JD. I doubt he is on roids. He has had monster years before 2006. I think he is just a rather large and powerful guy. Plus those great years he had were in KC. I think the field as well as him maturing played a large part in the difference in HR. Who knows. I could be wrong.

Edited by max power

QUOTE(bighurt4life @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 10:54 PM)
Just one, Scott Podsednik

Also, there's no way that PK or Big Hurt end up on the list. Anyone ever see Frank in his college pictures? He has always been a ridiculously large human being, if PK was using roids then he should ask for his money back by the looks of his body

Palmiero didn't look that different, and he needed viagara at a young age. So appearances can be deceiving.

Uribe and Rowand.