Josh Fields Tribute Video

KyKyGruber

Very nice work! Thank you for sharing it with us. I forwarded it on to a buddy of mine who follows the Sox but was asking me a lot of questions about Fields.

Fields is an IF. Meaning the Sox could win the central IF Fields has a break out all star caliber season. IF Floyd can win 12 games. IF Quentin lives up to his potential. The Sox are full of IF's. Then again, they were in 2005 too.

QUOTE(103 mph screwball @ Dec 23, 2007 -> 09:44 AM)
Very nice work! Thank you for sharing it with us. I forwarded it on to a buddy of mine who follows the Sox but was asking me a lot of questions about Fields.

Fields is an IF. Meaning the Sox could win the central IF Fields has a break out all star caliber season. IF Floyd can win 12 games. IF Quentin lives up to his potential. The Sox are full of IF's. Then again, they were in 2005 too.

not trying to derail this thread but 2005 had a lot to do with our weak division too, there was only one other above average team besides us in '05 in the al central

in the last 2 years now, every team in the ALC has been to the playoffs except the royals

I think that Josh's fielding will be a heck of a lot better this year in the infield. Last year for whatever reason, he came to the majors using some oversized mitt as an infielder. They made a change in the offseason to a proper infielder mitt, and have worked on him getting used to the new mitt. I dont understand how he went through the minors with that oversized model and no one got through to him to say, hey you know that outfielders mitt might be part of your problem in the infield.

Hopefully he is taking a crapload of grounders everyday.