LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 4, 2010 -> 01:53 AM)
Am I the only one that's disappointed that Danny Pickett, Tom Friendly, Bea Klugh, Juliette Burke, Mr. Eko, Ana Lucia, and Michael Dawson didn't show up in the Alternate Reality yet? :(

.......I think it's creepy I still remember all those characters' names. :-/

I guess the guy that played Eko had a falling out with the show back in Season 3 and than was abruptly killed off. He won't be back. I have a feeling we will be seeing some of the others.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:38 AM)
I guess the guy that played Eko had a falling out with the show back in Season 3 and than was abruptly killed off. He won't be back. I have a feeling we will be seeing some of the others.

I think Eko was supposed to have a much bigger role, but the producers will never admit to that

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:47 AM)
I think Eko was supposed to have a much bigger role, but the producers will never admit to that

Actually they have in various interviews. He was going to be a major character, but Ben kinda took over once he was introduced (and killed those "i'm really creepy don't trust me! scenes)

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:12 AM)
Actually they have in various interviews. He was going to be a major character, but Ben kinda took over once he was introduced (and killed those "i'm really creepy don't trust me! scenes)

ahh ok. I must have missed where they said that. I like the Ben character better anyways.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:03 AM)
ahh ok. I must have missed where they said that. I like the Ben character better anyways.

I'm a little bummed it didn't work out. I think Eko was my 3-4th favorite character behind Locke and Ben and maybe Sayid. His backstory was one of the better ones I thought.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 4, 2010 -> 11:55 AM)
I'm a little bummed it didn't work out. I think Eko was my 3-4th favorite character behind Locke and Ben and maybe Sayid. His backstory was one of the better ones I thought.

Yea, plus I'm a big fan of the actor himself, Adewale Adeyooye (sp? long-ass name).

I've been a fan of Adewale ever since I watched him play the sadistic and cold-blooded murderer Simon Adebisi in "Oz". In fact, the actor that played Michael Dawson (Harold Perineau) was also in "Oz" as the wheelchair-bound narrator character named Augustus Hill and it was the fact that Harold was on "Lost" that drew me to watching "Lost" in the first place.

Also, there were a couple other actors from "Oz" that also appeared on "Lost":

*The actor that plays Miles Straume (forgot his name) played a Chinese refugee named Xian Bixue in "Oz"

*The actor that played Juliete's husband, Edmund Burke, played the character of corrupt Governor Devlin in "Oz".

*The actor that plays one of the new characters of Widmore's crew in season 6, the wimpy-looking guy with black hair, played the character of Andrew Schillinger, the screw-up son of the leader of the Aryan Brotherhood, Vern Schillinger, in "Oz".

Oh, and one more! The actor that played Matthew Abbadon in "Lost" played the character of John Basil, an undercover narcotics cop that used the alias of Desmond Mobay as a prisoner in "Oz".

If anyone hasn't watched "Oz", I highly recommend it. :)

Edited by SouthsideDon48

The EKO flashbacks were awesome episodes. I too would of liked him to show up in the ALT. Curious what his role would of been had he stuck around. He and Locke had great scenes together in Season 2.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2010 -> 03:21 PM)
Didn't the actor who played Eko get a DUI, and that was the beginning of the end for him?

I know that was the case for Michelle Rodriguez, and the girl that played Libby, as well as the guy who played Desmond. I sense a theme. Ha

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2010 -> 03:19 PM)
The EKO flashbacks were awesome episodes. I too would of liked him to show up in the ALT. Curious what his role would of been had he stuck around. He and Locke had great scenes together in Season 2.

Wouldn't it be cool if Mr. Eko appears in one of the last episodes of Lost in the AR, and he shows up with a crew trying to kill Sayid,... because he's Keamy's boss?!?!?!

:-O

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 4, 2010 -> 03:41 PM)
Wouldn't it be cool if Mr. Eko appears in one of the last episodes of Lost in the AR, and he shows up with a crew trying to kill Sayid,... because he's Keamy's boss?!?!?!

:-O

With the island under water in the ALT, I'm assuming Eko would be in Africa as a fake priest still.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2010 -> 03:44 PM)
With the island under water in the ALT, I'm assuming Eko would be in Africa as a fake priest still.

Hmmmm, but it seems like things are not always the same in the alt and in the original reality.

For example: in the original reality, Charles Widmore works from an office in London, but in the alt reality, Widmore's office is in Los Angeles. Plus, the same can be said for Elois Hawkings, Daniel Faraday/Widmore, and Penelope Widmore.

If all the Widmores are in LA instead of London in the alt, then it's possible Mr. Eko found some other way to get to LA in the alt, perhaps he was never a fake priest in the alt to begin with.

I know a lot about tonight’s episode. And judging from all the other info that’s out there about this episode, I’m not alone in knowing stuff. I will spoil nothing except to say the following: 1. “The Candidate” has been touted as monumentally important to the saga of Lost — and the touting is 100 percent accurate.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/04/lost-countdown-candidates/

Cant Wait

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:53 PM)
Lost is incredible tonight. I do have a huge bone to pick with it, but as i don't remember how to do spoiler tabs, i'll lay off for a bit.

That was crazy.

If you are refering to Sun and Jin's deaths, I can see why some people maybe mad about it, but it was done very well

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:03 PM)
That was crazy.

If you are refering to Sun and Jin's deaths, I can see why some people maybe mad about it, but it was done very well

I really wonder if they tie back to adam and eve from the beginning of the show?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)

I really wonder if they tie back to adam and eve from the beginning of the show?

From what I read about next week..

Adam and Eve will be revelaed next week in an all MIB/Jacob episode and it is NOT who people think

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:03 PM)
That was crazy.

My biggest problem: their child is now an orphan. You'd think that would cross one of their minds before they decided to die together.

QUOTE (kev211 @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:13 PM)
Why are we talking in spoiler tags? I thought we agreed upon that if its aired its fair game in this thread, and that if you haven't seen the episode yet you should avoid this thread?

I usually give it an hour in case someone is in another time zone. Just me.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
My biggest problem: their child is now an orphan. You'd think that would cross one of their minds before they decided to die together.

She's with her grandma. Kids become orphans. I don't think Sun had much of a choice whether to die or not.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:17 PM)
PLEASE keep the spoiler tags if its about unknown stuff, and make it known that you're talking about unknown stuff! I don't want to be tempted to check it out and ruin the surprise.

Why in god's name would you read the thread if you haven't seen the show? That's on you. If I Tivo the Sox game and don't want to know what happened before I get a chance to see it then I might just avoid the game thread.