LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:09 PM)
My biggest problem: their child is now an orphan. You'd think that would cross one of their minds before they decided to die together.

This was my gripe. One of these "parents" need to realize that there's more at stake then their love for each other. They have a damn child together.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:18 PM)
She's with her grandma. Kids become orphans. I don't think Sun had much of a choice whether to die or not.

Still her husband is determined to die with her and her daughter doesn't pop into her head? You'd think she'd at least mention it to Jin before the water engulfed them both. Who knows perhaps she invokes the name of her daughter and her husband makes the sensible decision to swim for his life.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:28 PM)
Still her husband is determined to die with her and her daughter doesn't pop into her head? You'd think she'd at least mention it to Jin before the water engulfed them both. Who knows perhaps she invokes the name of her daughter and her husband makes the sensible decision to swim for his life.

That's what I thought was going to happen... Apparently not.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:47 PM)
Might as well thrown Frank in their too.

Ya though they never showed exactly what happened to him, he probably never got off.

Also how awesome was the scene with Jack and Sawyer. Jack has completely become a man of faith, I really wish Sawyer would have believed him.

QUOTE (kev211 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:49 PM)
Ya though they never showed exactly what happened to him, he probably never got off.

Also how awesome was the scene with Jack and Sawyer. Jack has completely become a man of faith, I really wish Sawyer would have believed him.

Jack has rapidly become one of my favorite characters. Which is amazing considering how much i used to hate him.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:50 PM)
Jack has rapidly become one of my favorite characters. Which is amazing considering how much i used to hate him.

Yes, as I was watching todays episode I realized I actually kind of like him for the first time the entire series. Is it bad that I want Kate to die though?

QUOTE (kev211 @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)
Yes, as I was watching todays episode I realized I actually kind of like him for the first time the entire series. Is it bad that I want Kate to die though?

Not at all, I'm right there with you on both. I was overjoyed when she was shot, unfortunately it looks like the bullet missed her heart.

QUOTE (kev211 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:52 PM)

Nope, you're in good company. Nearly everyone hates Kate.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:55 PM)
Nope, you're in good company. Nearly everyone hates Kate.

I wonder if thats the reason she's gotten so little play this season. I mean she was probably character #2 or #3 as far as 'importance' in the first 5 seasons. It seems kinda strange to me.

We need to see some more Ben.

BTW, the finale was extended 30 mins because they wanted to get more stuff in there.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:19 PM)

I still think it's Rose and Bernard

, but I am probably wrong.

The answer is out there if you want to see it. It's so tough to choose between spoilers and waiting to see with no knowledge of what happens. Next week should be really interesting.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
The answer is out there if you want to see it. It's so tough to choose between spoilers and waiting to see with no knowledge of what happens. Next week should be really interesting.

The only proof of my belief is that

"Only fools are enslaved by time and space" is an anagram for "Lots of Nadler bones may lay deep in caves" or "Bones of Nadlers may lay deep in lost cave"

But, I will not actively seek out the answer. i want next week to blow my mind.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:25 PM)
If the show does anything with Walt before it ends, i'll forgive them for what i considered to be a miserable 5th season.

Highlight at your peril

They do !----------------------------------

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:54 PM)
Tonight's episode was so sad :'(

RIP Sayid, Frank, Sun, and Jin. :'(

Now the only survivors of the original crash of Oceanic Flight 815 are: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Claire, Rose, and Bernard.

:(

That's a maybe on Rose and Benard too.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 11:22 PM)
Walt is still alive too. And does Aaron count?

Ah! Totally forgot about Walt! I was always a bigger fan of Michael, and when Michael died I kinda forgot about Walt.

And Aaron... yea I guess he does count since he was in Claire's womb when the plane crashed.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:15 PM)
I wonder if thats the reason she's gotten so little play this season. I mean she was probably character #2 or #3 as far as 'importance' in the first 5 seasons. It seems kinda strange to me.

We need to see some more Ben.

BTW, the finale was extended 30 mins because they wanted to get more stuff in there.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/36953060/ns/...-entertainment/

This is going to be epic. 2.5 hours is so awesome.

I apologize if I've said this before, but Jin and Sun wouldn't speak English to each other. It bothers(ed) me every time they do it. It's really a pretty terrible oversight on the part of the writers. Not an important plot point or anything, but it's jarring to me. That is all.

Oh, and somehow I forgot the show was new today. So, I have to wait until tomorrow to see the first half hour.

I was really hoping for a more 'action-y' death for my favorite pilot though i thought for sure that when smokey ruled out the plane tonight he was going to tell Frank 'We don't need you anymore' and kill him.

I also found myself rooting for Ben, Miles and Richard to swoop in tonight and save the day. I guess that will have to wait another week or so.