Contreras vs. Robertson (BORING!)

TitoMB345

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 11:24 AM)
Are we going to go the next 8 pages and argue this semantically or are we going to agree that we should be playing a different second baseman.

The only 'real' second baseman is on the DL. I think it was fairly obvious that KW and Ozzie wnated Richar to be the 2nd baseman

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:23 PM)
F***ing Juan Uribe. That was the inning ending DP right there

He will make it up, by gripping the bat with a death grip, swinging as hard as he can, and changing the earth's rotation when his ass moves that quickly as he falls to the ground striking out.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:24 PM)
Are we going to go the next 8 pages and argue this semantically or are we going to agree that we should be playing a different second baseman.

i was pushing hard for ramirez to play 2b...and maybe ozuna should just be there, but now with ramirez looking like he needs to go to AAA and richar hurt, i dont really mind uribe there

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 11:25 AM)
Who should be playing 2nd?

This is not about today, it's about a series of offseason decisions. I don't see how you can't be incensed that we don't have an experienced backup middle-infielder who's not a complete f***ing moron.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:25 PM)
He will make it up, by gripping the bat with a death grip, swinging as hard as he can, and changing the earth's rotation when his ass moves that quickly as he falls to the ground striking out.

LOL, and then proceed to the team buffet in the clubhouse

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:25 PM)
Out of every single hitter in the MLB right now, I really think Miguel Cabrera is the most intimidating.

hes up there for me, but i dont think hes the #1...top 5 or so though

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:25 PM)

or hit a home run. Not that I'm a fan of him, but he is all or nothing usually. So once in a while he gets the 'all' see yesterday.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 11:24 AM)

Juan Uribe is the best 2B currently on the 40 man roster. Even though I hate him I can't deny that he probably should be playing close to everyday until Richar is healthy.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 10:27 AM)
This is not about today, it's about a series of offseason decisions. I don't see how you can't be incensed that we don't have an experienced backup middle-infielder who's not a complete f***ing moron.

There's a lot of negatives in there, but I think the response to the statement is "Pablo Ozuna"?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 11:29 AM)
Juan Uribe is the best 2B currently on the 40 man roster. Even though I hate him I can't deny that he probably should be playing close to everyday until Richar is healthy.

I agree. It is still reprehensible that our general manager put us in the situation.