Contreras vs. Robertson (BORING!)

TitoMB345

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:38 PM)
Anyone else hate the new MLB Gameday as much as I do?

i kinda like it...especially the new videos of the plays that pop up a few innings after they happen

QUOTE(joesaiditstrue @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:38 PM)
swisher starting to show his defensive liabilities in CF, i can see that position really wearing him down over the course of the year. did you see the look on his face right there?

I nearly urinated myself I really really did.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:38 PM)
I love flyballs listening to Farmer, I never have a clue of what's happening

That's because him and Stone are having a very intense conversation about shoe color right now.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:38 PM)
I love flyballs listening to Farmer, I never have a clue of what's happening

It's hilarious to me when Hawk goes "THAT BALL HIT HARD TO... deep left center... and it's caught. 2 outs.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:39 PM)
i kinda like it...especially the new videos of the plays that pop up a few innings after they happen

oh the video feature is freakin awesome...but aside from that i wish it wasnt changed much (not to mention it falling behind all the time...)

QUOTE(Linnwood @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:39 PM)
While I'm a perusing through the game notes, I will also post that Swisher is #4 in Most AL Walks Since 2006, with 199, behind Ortiz (233), Hafner (204), Thome (203).

Good find. With Thome and Swisher in the same lineup, hopefully the Sox will drive starters out quicker and not constantly go starter/main set-up guy/closer all year

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:39 PM)
Yup...i wish they never changed the one they used 3 years ago. Simple and compact.

It doesn't even work. Right now, It has Grilli facing Swisher on the left side. And it doesn't ever f***ing auto-scroll the pitch-by-pitch box. SOOOO bad.

I agree, the old one from 3 years ago was the s***.

QUOTE(lostfan @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:37 PM)
It's not completely inconceivable that Owens could get on base at about .350, but reading all the hate for the guy here you'd think his OBP would be about .280. he hasn't sucked like that since the first couple months after getting called up.

Very little is "completely inconceivable".

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:40 PM)
oh the video feature is freakin awesome...but aside from that i wish it wasnt changed much (not to mention it falling behind all the time...)

yeah its basically the same as last year, except it doesnt open in a new window in firefox, just a new tab, so you gotta do it manually