Buehrle (0-0) vs. Verlander (0-0)- KEEP IT UP!!

TitoMB345

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tigers intentionally walking AJ when being down by 7 runs is pretty pointless and is now leading to some more runs. Maybe Guillen is right about Leyland being overrated.

KEEP IT ALIVE FOR BA!

YES!

I know its not a popular opinion on this board, but i still stay it is the dumbest thing in the world that crede and fields can't exist on the same team long term. i dont understand the huge push to get rid of crede. i know he is coming of surgery and who is agent is but there is no one who has hit more big hits then joe in the last five years on this team.

BA needs a quieter head and if he does that he should be pretty solid offensively. It may also be that he's pressing and pulling his head all over too. He definitely got some pitches to drive in that AB but I still must say I'm more impressed with him now than ever before (despite him being 0-2 with a K).

QUOTE(soxfan3530 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 02:39 AM)
I know its not a popular opinion on this board, but i still stay it is the dumbest thing in the world that crede and fields can't exist on the same team long term. i dont understand the huge push to get rid of crede. i know he is coming of surgery and who is agent is but there is no one who has hit more big hits then joe in the last five years on this team.

The huge push is because Joe Crede intends on testing the free agent market!

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:37 PM)
The Tigers intentionally walking AJ when being down by 7 runs is pretty pointless and is now leading to some more runs. Maybe Guillen is right about Leyland being overrated.

KEEP IT ALIVE FOR BA!

YES!

You do have to wonder why Leyland opts to bat I-Rod first.