iWiN4PreP

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

what a good night to bench crede.

this club is playing like a AAAA team right now. Ozzie has to be pissed off. Orlando Cabrera needs to get his head out of his rear end. I'm getting tired of players like Cabrera, Konerko, ect. coming up empty at the plate but when they make stupid boneheaded plays in the field it just magnifies their ineptitude in the batter's box.

It's time for the offense to wake up NOW!

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 04:40 PM)
what happened?

Had Longoria caught in a run down. He runs back to third PAST Ozuna and slides in safe as OCab wasn't quite there to cover.

Wow, that could have been the ball game. bases juiced, 1 out...a good team gets a minimum of 1 run right there. The defense rebounds well after the gaff at 3B to complete the double play.

again, these defensive miscues and bad calls by the umps wouldn't be as big of a deal if the bats were ALIVE. get some runs men.

bunt out in front of home plate....longoria starts to come home...AJ grabs it and evan goes back...throws to pablo...pablo immediately throws it back without running at him at all....AJ gets it and nobody covers third as pablo follows longoria down the line (which you are only supposed to do if you run the runner back some)...pablo should have stayed to cover third but he didnt and longoria made it back easy....vazquez gets out iwth a DP though

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 12:43 AM)
Cabrera has a .379 obp....

I guess thats bad now?

It's just too bad we couldn't get Chone Figgins instead of OC, and then just end up with Uribe at SS for one more year (since he's the new Erstad/Timo).

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 03:44 PM)
What's his batting average? I guess I just expected more from a guy who hit .300+ last year. I know it's early and average doesn't matter as much as RBI's but I'm getting tired of veterans on the Sox hitting in the .100's.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 08:43 PM)
bunt out in front of home plate....longoria starts to come home...AJ grabs it and evan goes back...throws to pablo...pablo immediately throws it back without running at him at all....AJ gets it and nobody covers third as pablo follows longoria down the line (which you are only supposed to do if you run the runner back some)...pablo should have stayed to cover third but he didnt and longoria made it back easy....vazquez gets out iwth a DP though

Thanks...