4/20 Gamethread: Sox (10-7) at Rays (8-10), 12:40 CSN

MHizzle85

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to hear one peep out of the BA supporters about him not being in the game from here on out. Not one more peep!

Edited by DonnyDevito

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
I will officially state that Anderson lost his swagger he had in ST.

I think he was more relaxed then and less worried about things, now he just looks too tense like he's trying to make something happen, it's like he knows he's hanging onto the roster by a thread.

I don't know what to say. Brian has only had like a dozen at bats. Its not fair to say he shouldn't play.

Actually, he has about 500 at bats in his career and has never produced.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 07:09 PM)
I like Quentin hitting in front of Crede and not behind him. AJP and Crede are free swingers so I think it's good to split them up with someone who's patient.

Excellent post

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 01:11 PM)
Actually, he has about 500 at bats in his career and has never produced.

Similar things could have been said about Quentin before this year. Hell, BA way outproduced Quentin during Spring Training

QUOTE (BearSox @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 08:13 PM)
Has it seemed like to anyone else that Crede has been much worse this year then his numbers would indicate?

I think he's been better than what his numbers state. Same with Quentin.

Similar things could have been said about Quentin before this year. Hell, BA way outproduced Quentin during Spring Training

you shouldn't compared Carlos Quentin aka Casequito to Brian Frickin' Anderson...What an insult to Carlos. Quentin has had serious injuries keeping him at bay. What's Brian Anderson's excuse?

QUOTE (BearSox @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 02:13 PM)
Has it seemed like to anyone else that Crede has been much worse this year then his numbers would indicate?

No. He's just streaky and you are ignoring how hot he was and focusing only on this cold streak.

Whatever, I'm over this whole Brian thing. Get rid of him and move on. Let him go to a team that actually wants to give him a chance.

Quoted for Truth.

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 03:15 PM)
you shouldn't compared Carlos Quentin aka Casequito to Brian Frickin' Anderson...What an insult to Carlos. Quentin has had serious injuries keeping him at bay. What's Brian Anderson's excuse?

Is it really necessary to have this argument for the 8500th time?