4/20 Gamethread: Sox (10-7) at Rays (8-10), 12:40 CSN

MHizzle85

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really necessary to have this argument for the 8500th time?

I didn't bring it up. take it up with the poster who did, Ace Kabob.

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 01:15 PM)
you shouldn't compared Carlos Quentin aka Casequito to Brian Frickin' Anderson...What an insult to Carlos. Quentin has had serious injuries keeping him at bay. What's Brian Anderson's excuse?

Hmm, I didnt know surgery on your wrist wasnt a serious injury. My bad.

Sorry, I didnt realize you bowed to the altar of Quentin. I will take my rational thoughts and leave you with your little world

Seriously, why is Uribe still in the majors? Can he please just be exterminated? The guy is horrible, he's never going to be good, and we need to get rid of him too. His OPS is now a sparkling .481. He's proven time and time again that he is one of the worst hitters in MLB history, and I am getting tired of ranting about him, just as much as Im sure you're all tired of hearing me rant. Just PLEASE get rid of him!

And wow, who would have thought after this many games that Danks and Gavin would be our best two pitchers? I think they have both outperformed Vazquez, who has been solid too. And obviously, they've done better than Buehrle and Contreras. But I'm excited.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 01:26 PM)
Seriously, why is Uribe still in the majors? Can he please just be exterminated? The guy is horrible, he's never going to be good, and we need to get rid of him too. His OPS is now a sparkling .481. He's proven time and time again that he is one of the worst hitters in MLB history, and I am getting tired of ranting about him, just as much as Im sure you're all tired of hearing me rant. Just PLEASE get rid of him!

You are about an hour late. But still, most of us agree.

If Danks can keep this command, he will become better then Buehrle. Both are similar pitchers who don't have great stuff and they try and work fast, but Danks has better stuff then Buehrle, however Buehrle has always had great command.

Vazquez, Danks, and Floyd are turning into a nice little three-some.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 02:28 PM)
And wow, who would have thought after this many games that Danks and Gavin would be our best two pitchers? I think they have both outperformed Vazquez, who has been solid too. And obviously, they've done better than Buehrle and Contreras. But I'm excited.

They may have but I am still more comfortable with Carlos out there.