All Things Pro-Obama

Soxy

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't a reference to the antichrist's nationality in Revelations, so that whole thing is a crock of crap, I've read the entire book of Revelation in three versions (and generally, read a lot of the Bible). The only thing the Bible implies is that the antichrist will probably be a white male with either dominant Roman, Greek, or perhaps generally Latin blood, none of which fit Obama as far as I know.

The whole discussion is crazy though, Obama doesn't fit a single description of the Antichrist except he's a great speaker. By that logic, Ronald Reagan could have been the antichrist, he was a great speaker and fit the bloodlines better than Obama does actually.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2008 -> 10:47 PM)
There isn't a reference to the antichrist's nationality in Revelations, so that whole thing is a crock of crap, I've read the entire book of Revelation in three versions (and generally, read a lot of the Bible). The only thing the Bible implies is that the antichrist will probably be a white male with either dominant Roman, Greek, or perhaps generally Latin blood, none of which fit Obama as far as I know.

The whole discussion is crazy though, Obama doesn't fit a single description of the Antichrist except he's a great speaker. By that logic, Ronald Reagan could have been the antichrist, he was a great speaker and fit the bloodlines better than Obama does actually.

For that matter, it could be Gage.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2008 -> 10:47 PM)

Latin blood? The bible mentions Aztecs and Incans?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 07:31 AM)
Wouldn't that be redundant with Romans for that time period?

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 07:32 AM)
Latin, not latinO. :lol:

Actually no, that's an incorrect use of the word. Latin was the LANGUAGE of the Romans, but was never a title for their culture. People from Latin America, are Latin, OR Latino. That's why I found it an odd statement.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 08:40 AM)
Actually no, that's an incorrect use of the word. Latin was the LANGUAGE of the Romans, but was never a title for their culture. People from Latin America, are Latin, OR Latino. That's why I found it an odd statement.

Hmm. I had no idea.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 4, 2008 -> 08:40 AM)

It was a joke... :D