4/25 Gamethread: Sox (12-9) vs Orioles (13-9), 7:11 CSN+

rangercal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Ramirez got a hit last night, is he starting in CF tonight with Swish in RF with Dye hurting? Should be Ramirez at 2B, Anderson in CF and Swish in RF but Ozzie says Uribe's been here 5 yrs <_>

I never know how the weather is seeing as I live a good 1400 miles from the Chicago area. I hope it can clear up for the game. I once went to a game where it rained all day except for while the game was going. That was strange. Anyway, I sure hope we can come out swinging. A couple early runs would make me extremely happy. The only guys that scare me at all in the O's lineup are Roberts and Markakis, who even DHs for them?

QUOTE (southsidehawkeye @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 04:00 PM)
Swish, RF; OC, SS; Thome, DH; PK, 1B; Quentin, LF; Crede, 3B; Ramirez, CF; Uribe, 2B;

No Anderson :(

Surprising.

However, Seeing Quentin in the 5-spot is a prelude to 09 and beyond. I love him.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 09:31 AM)
This is a perfect chance to get Anderson into a game tonight. Hopefully it happens.

Think again.

Swish, RF

Cabrera, SS

Thome, DH

Konerko, 1B

Quentin, LF

Crede, 3B

Ramirez, CF

Uribe, 2B

Hall, C

I'm really starting to wonder why Owens isn't up here right now with Anderson getting some ABs in AAA. At least Owens would be used every once in a while in a pinch running role.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 03:29 PM)
I thought Quentin primarily played RF when he played for the dbacks, no?

He did (only 18 career innings in LF compared to 966 in RF) and he was always considered a + defender throughout his minor league career.

Wow, I'm not liking how horrible that bottom 3 is going to look tonight. I hope they do something like 7-9 and make me look dumb. But I'm assuming it will be more like Popup/K 1-2-3 over and over. Swish will have lots of RBI opportunities tonight. Prove me wrong!! I LOVE Quentin moved up in the order. It's too bad an injury had to be the reason he moved up. Does anyone else really dislike Hall?

QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 04:52 PM)
Wow, I'm not liking how horrible that bottom 3 is going to look tonight. I hope they do something like 7-9 and make me look dumb. But I'm assuming it will be more like Popup/K 1-2-3 over and over. Swish will have lots of RBI opportunities tonight. Prove me wrong!! I LOVE Quentin moved up in the order. It's too bad an injury had to be the reason he moved up. Does anyone else really dislike Hall?

Yes, I always thought he hogged the spotlight from Oates