Masset (0-0) vs. Blackburn (1-1)- 12:10 CDT, CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 02:03 PM)
Could be AL Player of the Month, but they will probably give it to Youkilis or someone else.

or manny....

not talkin about your brian, but i live in boston about a mile from fenway, and manny ramirez may be the most underappreciated player in the history of this city...id say you see two or three times as many youkilis shirts/jerseys, 2 or 3 times as many pedroia, like 5 times as many ortiz....ditto papelbon....id almost bet teh number of ellsbury jerseys is similar to mannys...and im honestly not lying...you rarely see manny jerseys...not sure if its just cuz hes so not likable, but the guy has been the best or second best player in the AL (behind maybe arod) for the past 10 years

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 12:05 PM)
What happened? Stone said swish couldn't do anything.

I think Swish could of picked the ball up and tagged Punto on the back.

Metrodome double.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:07 PM)
or manny....

not talkin about your brian, but i live in boston about a mile from fenway, and manny ramirez may be the most underappreciated player in the history of this city...id say you see two or three times as many youkilis shirts/jerseys, 2 or 3 times as many pedroia, like 5 times as many ortiz....ditto papelbon....id almost bet teh number of ellsbury jerseys is similar to mannys...and im honestly not lying...you rarely see manny jerseys...not sure if its just cuz hes so not likable, but the guy has been the best or second best player in the AL (behind maybe arod) for the past 10 years

It has to be because he is an ass...or comes off as an ass. If he was on the Black Sox I wouldn't own his jersey.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 02:08 PM)
Does the Twins new field open next year or the year after?

i dont know, but either way its 2008, why the hell are they still playing on this damn carpet

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 07:09 PM)
BALLGAME!!

THIS BALLGAME IS OVA!!!!

Take it from me...relax a little, this team's not worth getting so upset. If you think they can't score one more run the rest of the way, then why does it matter if they win this game or not?

Ths Sox are playing like the worst first place team I've ever seen.

They've gone from consistantly making contact and getting on base to swinging for the fences *every* *at* *bat*, while the strike outs are out of this world high now, and contact is out of this world non existant.

Whats that now, 500 solo shots in a row for EVERYONE?

Greg Walker sucks.