Masset (0-0) vs. Blackburn (1-1)- 12:10 CDT, CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets finish off April with a 15-11 mark and 1st place! Nobody would have thought... Our starting pitching has been solid almost all month long. If that can continue and our offense can come up with ways to drive runs in the clutch, we'll be okay.

So if Konerko is out for today who is in CF?

My bet Ramirez and he losses at lest two balls in the roof.

The two day vacation should be in effect for a couple of guys. If Konerko was not out I'd have liked to see Swisher get the day off and put Quintin at the #1 or #2 spot. He really needs to be higher in the order and Swisher needs a day off or something.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 09:08 AM)
So if Konerko is out for today who is in CF?

My bet Ramirez and he losses at lest two balls in the roof.

The two day vacation should be in effect for a couple of guys. If Konerko was not out I'd have liked to see Swisher get the day off and put Quintin at the #1 or #2 spot. He really needs to be higher in the order and Swisher needs a day off or something.

According to the Trib, its Anderson.

QUOTE (Mplssoxfan @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 09:46 AM)
Was at the game last night (Doh!), will be there today.

Go Sox!

If you're watching, I'll be the fat guy behind the Sox dugout with a black jersey.

During last night's game, they repeatedly showed a guy in a bright orange Sox jersey. It was like a hunting outfit but with Sox stripes and logos. Was that you?

QUOTE (Mplssoxfan @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 10:46 AM)
Was at the game last night (Doh!), will be there today.

Go Sox!

If you're watching, I'll be the fat guy behind the Sox dugout with a black jersey.

Ouch, that offensive display drove me so crazy I had to watch the game on picture-in-picture, I would have pulled my hair out if I was in the stadium for that one!

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 11:08 AM)
nothing like Anderson, Uribe and Hall as the bottom 3 in todays lineup

I would rather have Lucy up and not hitting than Hall up and not hitting. At least Lucy can throw a runner out and play good D behind the plate.