White Sox @ Blue Jays 12:07pm CSN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad thing is that I think this team is resembling last year's as the days pass. It looks like that enthusiasm is gone nobody really cares. The names may be more well known but he results are looking more and more the same.

Ozzeroo has ceased to exist as a manager as well.

And I was very optimistic before the season.

Games completely over matched by pitchers this season has at least 7.

Tiger Bullpen-Oakland Monday-Sonnenstine-Marcum-Bonser-Baltimore Game 1-Twins Wednesday afternoon there are others but I just find it sad.

This season really could be over after the west coast road trip and another season could be filed away by Memorial Day.

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ May 3, 2008 -> 11:16 AM)
Damn, bought 8 tickets for that Grinders trip to Detroit. Why did I do that 3 weeks ago?

Well, I'll be in San Fran in two weeks to see them at AT&T Park. Unfortunately, the Giants are the better team at this point and if Cain, Lincecum or Sanchez pitch against them.....

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ May 3, 2008 -> 11:36 AM)
Well, I'll be in San Fran in two weeks to see them at AT&T Park. Unfortunately, the Giants are the better team at this point and if Cain, Lincecum or Sanchez pitch against them.....

Ya iam making that trip too, hopefully they wont be 5 games out of first by that point.

As nice as our starting pitching looks at times, it sure is painful to watch this sad excuse of an offense try to support them....2007 offense, here we come

Chicago White Sox, we can out solo homer you!

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ May 3, 2008 -> 12:36 PM)

San Francisco is a very nice place compared to Detroit. Have fun, guess ill end up in Canada for the night life at least 2 of those nights.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ May 3, 2008 -> 11:44 AM)
As nice as our starting pitching looks at times, it sure is painful to watch this sad excuse of an offense try to support them....2007 offense, here we come

Chicago White Sox, we can out solo homer you!

Danks will be at 100 pitches through 4. At least we'll get us some Adam Russell.